Chapter 1: Posting a help wanted ad & running errands

It has been a couple of days since Kaiyo had his restaurant built here in Colorado and explored how the work on the inside was going, and he loved the look of the interior of his neck restaurant. While he was waiting for the work to be completed, Kaiyo had been spending time in his apartment that moved into after completing school, which was only fifteen men away from his restaurant.

He was currently on his silver desktop as he posted an ad for staff to help work at his restaurant Harmony Kitchen. As soon as it was posted, he decided he would spend the rest of running a few errands.

He stood up from his desk and walked over to his closet as he pulled out some clothes before heading out of the bedroom to the bathroom to get showered and ready to head on out to run his errands.

A few minutes later, Kaiyo walked back into his room wearing a dark red shirt and wearing a black jacket unzipped jacket over the shirt along with blue pants. 

"Alright, grab my wallet, and then good to go," Kaiyo said, pulling his wallet out of the desk drawer before heading toward the door and out of the room as he put his wallet in his pocket.

***

Kaiyo walked out of the apartment building and headed towards the parking lot to his car, and unlocked the door as he got inside.

'Alright, the first stop is the mall, and the closest one from here is the Middletown Mall.' Kaiyo thought, looking at the map on his car GPS.

Once he had it programmed into his car's GPS, he began driving out of the parking lot and towards his first destination on his errands he needed to take care of  today

"I wonder if I  will have any applications sent in when I get back from running my errands," He commented to himself as he drove out of the neighborhood of his apartment building and turned left as the GPS said.

Kaiyo quietly hummed a song to himself as focused on the road and less on the number of applications that came in by the time he got back to his apartment.

After a twenty-minute drive from his apartment, he finally arrived at Middleton Mall and found himself a nice parking spot in the shade close to the entrance.

"The first stop is the shoe store since I could use a new pair of shoes since these aren't as comfortable," Kaiyo muttered as he bent down and fixed up his shoes.

However, as soon he started walking towards the entrance of the mall he nearly bumped into someone.

"My apologies. It seems I wasn't paying attention," Kaiyo said with a bow in apology.

"What with the bow red?" A feminine voice asked in a tone that made them sound like a queen.

He then glanced to see a young woman around the age of at least nineteen years old, maybe 20. She had slightly tan skin with long black hair with a red highlight going down her back. She
was wearing a red sweater-like top revealing her shoulders and belly with black pants and a belt. As well as brown sandals, silver hoop earrings, and red sunglasses.

Kaiyo narrowed his eyes as if he had seen this young woman somewhere before but couldn't make out where he had seen her before

Kaiyo narrowed his eyes as if he had seen this young woman somewhere before but couldn't make out where he had seen her before."Where I came from, we always bowed in respect," He replied with a soft smile."Im sorry once again for almost running into um," He trailed off, realizing he didn't know her name.

"Heather Kasuga," She replied, lowering her sunglasses and revealing her dark gray eyes.

'Her name Heather  now I remember her.' Kaiyo thought as a memory came to him.

"Heather, the queen bee from the series Total Drama that I was into back in college haven't seen it since the newest season got boring," He commented as he recognized her."Though aren't you from Canada?" He asked.

"I'm that Heather, and yes, Canda, my home, but moved here recently for beauty school," Heather stated."Now if you excuse I have shopping to take care of and pay more attention to your surroundings red," She commented with a playful wink before raising her sunglasses back on her eyes.

'She quite the character in person. I thought she was dating that one guy, but guess not. Either way, I'm not interested in a girlfriend right now.' Kaiyo thought laughing faintly to himself as he headed on into the mall to get new shoes, socks, and a few other things he needed from here.

***

After an hour of shopping Kaiyo got in his car and started his engine as he put in the address of the nearest grocery store so he could buy some more food since he was getting low.

As he was about to drive off he noticed Heather from earlier walking towards his car.

"Heather, can I help you?" He asked looking at her curiously.

"You seem cooler then my other fans so why don't we chat sometime," Heather said giving him a card with her number on it.

"Sure could take the time to make some friends since moving here never bothered making many friends since I been living here," Kaiyo said taking the card from Heather.

"I catch you around red," Heather said with a nod as she started walking off.

"The name is Kaiyo," He said.

"Kaiyo see you around make sure to call me," Heather repeated as she headed to her car.

Kaiyo chuckled to himself putting the card in his jacket pocket and headed on off to the grocery store to do his shopping before heading back home to his apartment.

Here you have it the first chapter of Harmony is here. Kaiyo official sets up an ad for hiring as well as running errands when he runs into Heather who seems to have a slight crush on him because of his looks and enjoys calling him red. As well as Heather being the first freind he attempts to make since he has been living in a part of  Colorado that is close to Middleton.

Thanks for reading!

Word Count: 1039