Chapter 2: A mysterious creature

Kaiyo, after running the last of his errands, was now making his way back to his back to his apartment.

'I got to admit Heather seems interesting. She sure changed her appearance since she was last seen on tv, which the season Total Drana All-Star now this newest season is so boring compared to rhe older ones.' Kaiyo thought as he drove into the apartment complex and parked in the area closer to his apartment.

As soon as he was parked, he opened the car door and stepped and opened the truck of his car, grabbing the grocery bags and closing the truck before he headed towards the apartment building and walked up the stairs leading to his apartment.

'Now to put away these groceries and then grab the new clothes,shoes,socks,and sunglasses I ended buying from from car.' He thought as he moved the bags to his left hand and pulled out his key, unlocking his apartment.

Kaiyo walked on inside of his apartment, shutting the door he then made his way to the kitchen to put away the groceries brought from the store.

Once everything  was put away in their proper places in the kitchen, he headed back out of the apartment to get the last of his things from the car

****

Kaiyo then grabbed the mall bags from the back seat before locking the car before he started making his way back to his apartment.

However, he paused in his tracks, hearing a rustling noise coming from a dumpster nearby.

'That noise there something in there. Maybe it's a wild animal.' Kaiyo thought, looking at the dumpster ruttleing.

The next moment, a strange creature that didn’t recognize came out of the dumpster.

It was a quadrupedal raccon dog with black and white fur. It eyes were red and surrounded by a black spiked mask like pattern, somewhat reassembling stars. Its forever feet are black with white claws. It has a long pink lounge hanging out its mouth between its lower teeth.