𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

IT HAS BEEN two weeks since Levi's squad and Eren had returned to headquarters

IT HAS BEEN two weeks since Levi's squad and Eren had returned to headquarters. It was good, yes but at the same time, Eren would be kept in a cellar during the night.

Kailani never knew why and didn't want to know the reasoning.

Today Kailani had just finished training with the others, Everyone was sweating and heavily breathing from running laps, doing push-ups, or lifting weights.

"I feel my arms are about to fall off", Kailani said "You decided to lift the weights like that, I told you them shits were heavy", Connie replied.

"You're acting as if I didn't know that, Of course, they're heavy just help out my core and arms" " the tired girl responded.

"Alright, Everyone head back inside it's almost time for supper!", A man exclaimed. Everyone started walking inside the building "Someone carry me" "You got this potato girl", Kailani laughed.

"Alright you guys know the drill, shower, and then head out to the hall", Kailani ordered.

"Yes mam", Some boys responded while walking to the other side of the building where the showers were.

Before Kailani was about to walk to her room and shower heard her name get called by Armin.

"Wait Kailani", He said she turned his way and when her vision was at him she smiled a little "Hm".

"I forgot to give this to you last night", Armin replied "What's that?", Kailani asked with her head tilted a bit to the left.

Armin put his hands in his pockets and pulled out a bracelet. Kailani gasped in surprise "Woah, that looks so cute".

"It took me some days but I felt you would want it", He replied. The bracelet was being held by a black string with white beads, every time they were shined in the light it was like they were glistening.

"Aww, Armin it's beautiful, how'd you find all the time in the world to do this?", Kailani asked. "Well around night and a little before the day would start, but you're welcome", He replied.

Kailani slid it down her wrist "This is too cute, thank you I'll see you at supper okay", She said "You too", Armin replied. Kailani turned around after giving a little up and down movement with her fingers together saying bye to Armin.

He waited until she left his sight as he then turned around to walk down the hall and smile from his lips. Her expression, the way her eyes lit up, everything to him was just so pure.

That is what Armin loved about Kailani, how she's so expressive within her words or what others do. To him and everyone else, she was like a gem, a gem that everyone wanted to get their hands on.

But Armin was in disbelief that Kailani would have feelings for him, he felt that because he wasn't strong enough and that he had not made it to the top ten in the training corps she wouldn't fall for someone like him.