𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

EVERYBODY WAS OUT of the wall, entering their squads, splitting up, and saying their 'Good luck' or 'Goodbyes' to friends of theirs

Kailani had already split up from everyone to go to the west where she would kill the titans and try not to die.

"Okay, Kailani you got this remember your training and your studying", She thought to herself before she saw a fifteen meter titan.

Kailani looked up to where her and the titan's face could meet, she made sure she got close enough to it ten meters away from its legs, she stood up on the horse, with her balance took out her swords from both cylinders, and with her gear she shot the hooks into the titans stomach.

"Good shot", She said as she jumped off her horse and the hooks pulled her up to where she met the titans eyes, with a grunt she took out its eyes making it blind.

The creature was silent seeming as if it wanted to scream from the burning pain of its eyes, Kailani allowed herself to fall to the lower part of the titan's stomach where she swings underneath it to go up behind it to it's nape, and sliced it off allowing the skin to fall off and the titan falling to the ground.

Kailani had fallen to the ground, she rolled on her shoulders, and ended on her back. The teen girl's heart was racing "Well, I have to work on my landings", She said before she chuckled a little and smiled.

She heard a neigh coming from her horse who was running towards her, she sat up to see him running towards her "Come on Mel, We got more work to do", She said.

An Hour Later

Kailani was still on her own but so many more smoke signals that were colors yellow and black were being shot. The teen girl was scared what could be happening out there for so many signals to be shot into one.

"God damn, I'm surprised I haven't gotten a response or anything especially with these", Kailani said to herself.

Kailani was expecting that someone from any wings would notify her on joining a group because of absence she'd expect her main three members to lose their minds over the fact she wasn't in a group or whatsoever.

"KAILANI!", A man shouted Kailani heard from her left there was her notify "YES!", She answered "You have to move to the left, there's been looks of a female titan on the hands!", The man replied.

"What?", She questioned "Oh okay I'll go in the trees?" "Yes", The man responded. Kailani was confused why did she have to report to the trees and a Female Titan?

Those were never heard of before, but all Kailani could do was listen and pray for the best. Kailani had her horse run all the way to the giant trees in the West she didn't run into many titans, maybe because those titans attention are so on other soldiers feasting.