𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

AN HOUR HAD passed and more titans were trying to climb the trees most people were on

AN HOUR HAD passed and more titans were trying to climb the trees most people were on. "This is ridiculous, Why aren't we doing anything?", Kailani asked with a little anger under her tone.

"Hey, Armin remember we're supposed to make sure nothing gets within the forest right?", Jean asked everyone was looking down at the titans that were getting ready to climb up the giant trees.

"Hey sir, Why aren't we doing anything?!", Kailani shouted to the man in the higher tree "What happened to that positive mindset Lani, We don't do anything yet!", He replied while turning his head to Kailani.

"What do you mean they are knowing how to climb and could get up here before we know it!", She argued back "Listen we're supposed to make sure they won't come inside the forest, We are the bait so they won't come in now I swear if they climbed all the way up to your tree I will say retreat but they aren't so be quiet!".

Kailani didn't like the way the man had responded but turned around from looking at him with a roll of her eyes. She leaned her back on the large stem of the Giant Tree and crossed her arms, "That's crazy, the bait", She said "Hold on Kailani, maybe Commander Erwin already knows of the female titan", Armin said.

"Wait how come?", Kailani asked as she un crossed her arm and stopped leaning on the tree "Think about it, why would we have to do this. . . when Eren had transformed into his titan form a lot of titans came his way wanting to eat him", Armin answered.

"The reason why most of us aren't with that group is because he's having us shield the titans from getting to her and eating her if she or whoever decides to escape", He continued.

Kailani's eyes had widen "Wait a minute, How come the titans don't see her as their own or Eren?", She asked "I think it's because maybe they can sense how their still humans", Armin answered.

The teen girl nodded a little as softening her eyes a little "Uh guys, we're going to have to move from this tree, One is trying to make a tree house out of this one", Jean said grabbing both teens attention seeing a titan try to climb up the tree.

Kailani, Jean, and Armin jumped off the tree they were on and flew to the nearest one behind them to get away from the titan that had just fell.

"Damn, they are getting here quick", Armin said then a signal shot in the sky the three teenagers perked their heads up "So many signals in one day", Kailani said "I hope they are okay", She said.

"So do I, If I'm not wrong that's where Eren is too right?", Jean asked "Yeah, He's with the Levi squad", Armin answered. Kailani had decided to sit down on the tree as watching the sky to see any more smoke signals get shot.

"Please stay alive out there you guys", She thought "Hey Kailani, I have a question", Jean stated "I could have an answer", She replied "I know it may be personal but. . .You never use the formal names in front for the commanders or Captain, Why is that?", Jean asked.