...

Diaries of Cathy Holst 2

At some point I left Litra. I needed to venture out and see the world. I hoped to write my own book one day and inspiration was everywhere. I can proudly say that I have travelled all the countries of Darth except Issar, the evil lands. Sometimes I did have to get the aid of the Ah-veer, plunderers of the air. It was a huge price to pay but I needed to travel.

Darth is beautiful. Lush planes and bizarre creatures. Yes I have lived here my whole life, but I was hidden away. The people are mostly friendly and work together.

I made a friend in Fica. His name is Evin. He has big dreams of creating machines to do anything and everything. He has joined in my adventures and we travel together.

If I had known travelling with a friend was this fun, I would have invited Alek. Evin always speaks his mind. We have gotten in trouble with the peace masters more than once. Evin says one day he will make a machine that will go into Xaldark so he can see the orale for himself. I humour him for now

Darth has set up a monarchy. The king is a fair man, not much has changed. He has made peace with the plundering tribes. People now trade and travel without fearing for their lives and the safety of their goods. I think this is a good idea.

A few people do not believe in a single ruler. Their numbers are too small to make a difference anyway. Evin says he will make a machine to replace the king. He is just saying anyways.