CHAPTER 5

Luca comes around later that day. His cheerful self managed to alter the mood slightly.

"Land of dreams?" he taps his chin thoughtfully.

The four of them were sitting in the living room. Rhea had quietened down and put on a stoic face.

"What about the White moon. They have made some crazy dreams come true. Maybe you should see the White Sisters, Luca States.

"And we can all help." Zayn proclaims standing to his feet.

Both Luca and Eva snap their gazes at him.

"What?" Zayn asks slightly uncomfortable.

"A word... outside." Luca says.

The three of them excuse themselves leaving Rhea lost in thought.

"What do you mean we?" Luca seethes.

"We-"he says pointing to Eva and himself, "-have our lives here." He emphasizes his statement by stomping his foot.

"But she is our friend," Zayn argues.

"Luca is right and think about it too," Eva emphasizes.

After a few minutes Zayn walks back into the house.

"I am coming to pick you up tomorrow and the two of us will go to the coven." Zayn announces, grabs his keys, and leaves without waiting for a response from Rhea.

Eva and Luca walk in a while later and just stand there awkwardly.

"I wish we could help," Eva begins but Rhea immediately stops her.

"There is no need for that. This is my fight, not yours. Any decision you make, I will accept."

Both of them move in to hug Rhea. When that was out of the way, Luca and Eva leave. Luca, for royal duties and Eva, to help her mother. The house suddenly felt too silent and cold. Rhea enters her room and immediately notices the big journal. Incredibly taunting, and haunting. Time after time she reads the letter but nothing made sense. Why bad people would be coming after her, she could not figure out. As far as Rhea knows, she has always been nice to most people. Anyone else deserved it. She flipped through the journal and all she could tell were dots and lines, nothing legible. Exhaustion finally catches up to her and she falls asleep.