Niggles and Comfort (Ft. Jaddu, Mahi Bhai, Pathirana, Rutu and some CSK)

Niggles and Comfort (Ft. Jaddu, Mahi Bhai, Pathirana, Rutu and some CSK in general)

A/N - Life can put us in the deepest part of the ocean when we don't even know how to swim and sinking is not an option. Well, we will be forced to learn I guess.

Given the circumstances, I will let you hug me for four to five seconds.

Forty five seconds?!?

No! I said four TO five seconds.

Person hugging Person: Too late.

"What is happening here?"

Ravinder Jadeja loved to create chaos and he made sure that his voice was sufficiently lowered and deepened to create the perfect backdrop; it worked amazingly.

"Ahhhh!" With a strangled yell, Rutu (One Ruturaj Gaikwad) threw the bottle he was carrying high up into the air and it would have crashed down on his head had Jaddu not been quite the best fielder the world had seen.

Exaggeration? Nah. If anything it was an understatement.

"What is wrong with you, Jaddu Bhai?" The young Captain wailed and Jaddu rolled his head.

"Everything!" The other Ravinder had ambled over and with authority he certainly did not have, threw his arm around the senior Jadeja. "But we love him quite like this."

"No we don't." And of course it was Ajinkya Rahane, his very own Jinks.

"Jinksie. Why would you hurt me so?" With an action bordering short of nothing, Jaddu smacked the other Ravinder on the back of his head and threw a hurt look at Jinks. "Don't you love me, Jinksie?"

"Oh stop it, you moron!" Even as the room dissolved into laughter and Ajinkya was hard pressed to hold a smile back. "Why are you going around, frightening the kids?"

"Kids?" Very purposefully, Jaddu looked around the room. "Where are the kids? This is just Rutu, our old and mature captain. Even our backwardly aging Wicketkeeper is missing."

"Are you sure, Jaddu?"

The softly spoken words complete with warm breath tickling his ears and Jaddu jumped a foot into the air. "Arrrrggggg!!"

And the laughter rolled again, much harder and infinitely louder.

"Mahi Bhai! Do you want me to have a heart attack?"

MS put on a thinking look. "Can you have a heart attack and still play?"

"Mahi Bhai!"

"Don't wail, Jaddu. And why are you troubling my Captain?"

"Mahi Bhai!" The wail now came from the 'Captain'.

"What?"

"Please don't call me...that...."

"Captain? But aren't you...?"

"Please, Mahi Bhai?"

Even Jaddu had to accept that it was hard to say no to Rutu's plaintive look and MS was no exception.

"Alright. I won't tease; for now." MS tousled their Kid Captain's hair and chucked him under the chin for good measure. "So, what is happening here?"

And finally they are back to the original point; Jaddu looked on.