Incidents and Repercussions (Ft. Virat and his Mahi Bhai)

Incidents and Repercussions (Ft. Virat and his Mahi Bhai with cameos from Sach Pa, Rahul Bhai)

A/N - Hard week. Harder days

I wanted the comfort of mahirat but with the least of fillers.
Let me know if this is okay, I am missing a few of my regular people and their comments but well 🥲.

Cheeks - Are pigeons drones?

Mahi - What? No, I'm trying to sleep.

Cheeks - Think about it. How come you've never seen a baby pigeon? And why do you never actually see a pigeon nest? Because they're DRONES!

Mahi - *Crying* Please let me sleep...

"Mahi Bhai?"

A hand pulled, a wrist tapped.

"Bhai? Here, take this."

No reply.

"Mahi Bhai? Please?"

"Go away, Virat. Please do not intrude upon my personal time."

"I am your personal time! Why...? Bhai? Please!"

"What please, Virat? Go and denigrate your Captain; who cares? I do not. If you..."

Virat was leaping around not unlike a mentally young individual or an overgrown monkey; MS tried to hold back the reflexive smile; he was angry. Not hurt. Of course not; right?

"Bhai please please please. I was just a... a little annoyed. Please Mahi Bhai. Sorry na. I did not mean to call you cranky."

"That is nothing new; you always call me cranky."

MS tried to turn again and the leaping around continued. "Then what? I am sorry I called you a hard taskmaster?"

"I am that too! Leave it Virat! Go right back to your cribbing! See if I care!"

"Bhai please" A hand tried to strangle MS and he threw off the offending appendage. "Bhai! You cannot overlook me!"

MS raised his eyebrow; one eyebrow. "I cannot? I am. This is me overlooking you. Go to your Yuvi pa, your Sachin Paaji. They will mollycoddle you. Or go to your Gauti Pa and set up a complaining competition. See if I care!"

"Why am I being dragged into this mess?"

A similar voice waved in from the open doorway and MS snapped around with a thunderous scowl. "And why are you eavesdropping?"

"Because I can? Why are you scolding my Mini Me so much?"

"Mini me? Really, Sach pa? Then take away your Mini Me! I want nothing to do with him!"

"MS!"

"Don't MS him, Sachi!"Another voice, a more welcome one this time. "And why are you eavesdropping?"

"Exactly what I asked, Rahul Bhai. But if both of you can please drag away Sachin Paaji's Mini Me, then I would be grateful!"

"Mahi Bhai! I am your Mini me too!"

"Don't whine, Virat! And you and I; as different as chalk and cheese we are!"

"Rahul Bhai! Please tell Mahi Bhai! Scold him! He is not talking to me!"

Rahul Bhai aka Rahul Dravid raised his arms in supplication. "I am not getting between this in any manner whatsoever. And I am also dragging him away."

A thumb jabbed into Sachin paaji's shoulder.

"Keep at it, both of you. And Virat, I totally support Mahi in this!"