intro

Irv 'Casket' Carmichael

In this game, I won my way to the top fair and square, I wasn't going down without a fight. I lost a lot in the process, including almost my fucking life. A few months back was the end of a big street war, it was the highest death toll in the city that year. This was the biggest attempt anybody had made against me to go for name and credibility. Made me think twice about some shit, like the fact that I have been doing this for a decade now. Ten years strong and I have all the money in the world, but I want more than just money.

I had my twenty-two year old daughter by my side, that I love to death. Baby girl is my heart and I worry about her. Niggas can't touch what is untouchable to them, anybody knows I don't give a damn about the rest of my life. But if you try to touch my daughter, or even try so much as to breathe in her direction, it is lights out.

I didn't get the nickname Casket from working funeral homes. I earned that name because I bodied any nigga that has tried to come between me and success. I have come a long way, only time will tell how much further I can go.

Korryn is the only person who is available at the slightest reach, if something happens to her I don't know what I would do. People do not know I'm five kids deep, four baby momma's reaching steadily in my pocket or for my affection. The streets are only aware of Korryn, I've raised Korryn all on my own. The only person who can take her from me is God.

"What you doing out here ol' man?" Korryn questioned, driving up to my establishment with one of her little girl friends.

My beautiful daughter, the only woman who truly holds my heart. First out of the five of my seedlings. Korryn is like a rarest and biggest diamond in the world. She copped the native dark brown eyes, beautiful glowing brown complexion, and graceful long hair from her mother. But those charming good looks and strong personality is all me.

This was a surprised visit she paid me at the pit bull kennel that I own, this part of town is supposed to be safe sanctuary. Even though the streets is mine and mine forever, it is always somebody out there looking to overthrow my control.

"Question is love," I smooched her cheek, "what are you doing here? You know I prefer you not to be around these parts."

Baby girl came dressed in an unflattering attire. A fucking shirt that had a deep V-neck plunge, some ripped up short ass shorts, and wedges that looked like with the wrong step she would break her fucking neck. The shirt was what pissed me off, the girl's side boobs were clearly visible. I started to grill her ass on it, but I needed to remember she's twenty-two and is able to make her own decisions. But she will still respect me in my presence.

"I came to check on my babies, you know Princess is about to drop a load any day now!"

"Hey Korryn," my longtime friend Ceaser greeted her. "Just checked on her, she's still fat and chilling."

"Hey Cease!" Korryn smiled.

"Hold up, enough about that. What are you doing with that shit on? Where are your clothes at? You know better than to come around me with that shit you got on."

"I didn't expect to run into you today."

"It's my fucking place of business, you didn't expect to see me today?" I asked, giving her a mean ass side eye to her excuse, knowing damn well she knew better.

"I'm sorry, why you being so hard on me? In case you haven't noticed, it's hot as shit outside."

"Watch your mouth!" I warned.

"Your daughter is all grown up bruh, they don't stay young forever," Ceaser gave his two cents on the matter.

"Boss man, can I have a word with you?" My loyal disciple A'Kyde intruded on our conversation.