four

Irv

Irv

"Man, this is a lot of fucking weight that needs to be moved," Mecca said, examining the kilos on the table.

"You do your job and don't slack off, there will be no problem moving it," A'Kyde speculated.

"Gentlemen, we're all about making money, am I correct? A little human error shouldn't stop us from selling all this weight. It's a bit much but we will all work around the clock. By the end of tonight we will meet up and do the figure of our earnings," I said.

"Don't fuck around either, if y'all can't get right then get the fuck out!" Kaeto added in his two cents.

"All of you know better, but I want to be sure I stress this. Stay the fuck away from Oscar's territory! We want to be able to sell our own shit without problems. It's a fucking treaty in place for a reason! Any of you fuck ups do anything to mess that up, it will be an all-out street war and new bodies in the ground."

"How do we know Oscar wasn't in on the hit that took Maino, Todd, and Khalil?" Mecca questioned.

"We don't, I'm still working on that. I won't let those boys deaths be in vain. Unless someone got some new information for me?" I looked around at the blank faces.

"Have we even asked Oscar himself about it? All my street leads are coming up short, Ceaser's happy trigger ass offed the only clue we had, but we didn't bother to question our own partner about this. We really need to set something up with Diabolik too, just to fact check some shit," A'Kyde pointed out in private to me.

"Between straightening out my brother, going to the hospital that day, and trying to see if anyone pulled through, no I haven't reached out to Oscar. I've been waiting to see if it was an upcoming rookie behind this shit. Damn," I said getting my thoughts together, "we'll set up something sometime this week to meet them. You, myself, and a few others."

"All I know is whether it was Oscar or somebody else, something in the milk ain't clean," A'Kyde added.

"Alright everybody, let's roll, let's roll!" was shouted throughout the room.

Like a swarm of roaches when you cut the light on, everyone did what they were supposed to do. Sending Kaeto out to do something minimal, A'Kyde and I went out together to talk taking over new territory, it's time to expand. Maybe even seek another partner besides Oscar.

"Remember how to conduct yourself, I haven't bought you in too many meetings like this. Just stay beside me and watch how grown men work."

"I'm not Ceaser, I know when to make my presence known." A'Kyde assured.

"Good to know, now let's make this money."

"Mr. Casket, might I say you are looking very sharp for one."

Already rubbed me the wrong way, but business is like this sometimes. "Mr. Jun Kim, how is your underage massage parlor going?"

"Running smoothly as usual. For a minute, I thought we would be canceling our meeting."