two

Irv

Irv

Arriving at the abandoned factory, the black Escalade carrying a few of the crew and myself pulled up behind the back entrance, city still keeps the power on here. You can pretty much say since I discovered it, it is not so much abandoned anymore. Walking into the building some of my boys took me to where the shooters were being held. Honestly speaking, I was slightly relieved to see that they weren't of Spanish descent. All the alarms would have gone off, pointing fingers at Oscar's set being behind this.

Even though they don't seem to be part of his team, I still can't cross his name off the list. The crew kept these two locked in the storage freezer for some odd time, once I arrived the niggas should have been ready to talk after practically freezing their dicks off. Unless they want to be thrown back in that bitch, either way by the end of this they are dying one way or another. You take from mine; I'm taking from you.

"Gentlemen," I said placing on my black gloves. "Tell me what I want to hear. Unlike yours, my time is precious."

"Fuck you, we ain't saying shit!" one barked.

"Maybe you don't realize just where the fuck you are. I'll cut your shit off right now piece by piece, drop it in that little machine other there. You can fucking watch yourselves turn into packaged meat. Or we can cut this shit right now and you can tell me what made you do some dumb shit like stealing from me?"

"People on the east side been talking about you, you ain't going to last long out here homie."

"Arab, chill the fuck out! What is you doing nigga?" His partner was trying to get him to stop squealing, hoping for a chance of survival but he should have known like Arab here. There is no survival here, once you step into this factory you leave packaged up.

"Fuck all that shit cuh', we going to die in this bitch! Might was well go down with my chest out nigga. Diabolik ain't having that foolery no more in the streets, it's time for your ass to get knocked off that high horse you on nigga! We on to your shit and won't stop 'til your ass is dead! You might want to reevaluate who the fuck you work with. You shouldn't break bread with a nigga trying to set you up!"

I laughed, "Y'all hear this? A'Kyde you hear this? Ceaser? Everybody? This little nigga going to tell me about my shit," I directed myself back to them. "How you going to tell me what is what, when you stole my shit? Packaged it or used it for yourself, who the fuck does that? Diabolik himself would never orchestrate some fuck shit like that, it's many ways to send a message; this is not his fucking style. It is Crack Commandments to this shit; you just broke the worse rule of all. Kill them!"

"WAIT!" the other spoke in turn, I held my hand up for everyone to hold their weapons. "It's—"

POW!

Before they could say anything Ceaser popped bullets in the both of them.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Did you not see me tell everybody to fucking wait?"