Chapter 01

[ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ]

"No mom, he's not coming here!" Yn shouts at her Mom.

"but honey... Just for a few days" Yn's mother, Jasmine, tries to reason with her daughter.

"No mom, he's my Ex, I won't allow him here" Yn turns around and leaves the room, not giving her mother another chance to speak.

"Aish... this girl, now what am I supposed to do?" Jasmine huffs in frustration.

"Yoongiii!" Yn Yells her bestfriend's name at the top of her lungs, while standing and knocking on the room door of his room.

'he must be sleeping with his headphones on, lazy ass'

Yn thinks to herself before barging in his room.

She sees her BFF sleeping peacefully, She runs towards his bed before jumping on his sleeping figure. 

"Agrh..." Yoongi groans with his eyes closed.

"Yoongi-ah wakie wakie" Yn says, sitting on his stomach before ruffling his long dark hairs.

"kitten, What are you doing hm?" Yoongi says in his raspy deep voice sending chills down her spine.

"Scared hm?" Yoongi asks his tone same as before, just a little more seductive.

"I'm not scared" Yn says and fold her arms around her chest but she feels intimated under his gaze.

"You aren't huh?" Yoongi says while flipping yn and hovering over her.

"What the fudge" Yn gasps at the sudden movement making the older male smirk.

Yn tries to push yoongi off of her with her hand but he takes her both tiny hands in his big one before pinning them above her head.

"Leave me" Yn pouts angrily making Yoongi chuckle in his deep seductive voice.

He leans closer to her face with a slight smirk and asks...

"Why did you disturb my sleep huh?" Yoongi stares deep into her eyes before his gaze fell down on her lips that she was biting maybe in nervousness he gulped and looked away.

"I actually-" before Yn could complete telling the reason they hear another female voice...

"Yoongi-... Oops, sorry. I should have knocked"

The youngers turn their head to the door where, Yn's mother, Jasmine, was standing, trying to hide her smile.

"I will leave, tell me when you two are done and close the door" Jasmine says, blushing like a teenager.

"It's not like that, Mom!" Yn protests, while trying to push her best friend away.

"i know what it is like" Jasmine chuckles and shakes her head before leaving.

"Aish... Get off me" Yn huffs frustratedly, and wiggles to get her hands out of his grip.

Yoongi chuckles in his low voice before loosening his grip on her hands.

"Why did you do that!" Yn whines and slaps  his arm as soon as her hands got free.

"And also-" Yn cuts herself off as her eyes widens "-Are you naked? mom must have also seen that, omo." She covers her eyes with her palms as she sees her best friend wasn't wearing his upper wears.

"You can open your eyes, I'm just not wearing my upper clothes" Yoongi Smiles before pecking her forehead and getting out of the bed.

Yn slowly opens her eyes and sits on the bed when she felt him getting away.

'Why does it feel so good when he is close to me'

she smiles to herself because she feels comfortable around him no matter what he does.

"So what happened?" Yoongi asks wearing his T-shirt.

"Actually, you know that dad is helding a business party in a few days, right?"

"m-hm"

"And he is also inviting my ex" Yn huffs making yoongi pause for a second.

'her ex? He batter not hurt her again'

Yoongi turns around, walks to her and sits beside her before smiling and ruffling her silky hairs.

"Don't worry Darling, I'll be with you okay? because beside being your ex, he's also Uncle's Business partner isn't it, so he can't cancel the whole party just because you don't want your ex in it, right? think like he is not your ex but Uncle's business partner" Yoongi Explains with a soft smile on his face and Yn nods understandingly.

"but he will stay here in the mansion for a few days" Yn pouts.

"Really? for what?" Yoongi frowns.

"Maybe for some work, and his father is dad's best friend, so maybe dad wants to spend time with his father" yn explains making yoongi nod.

"Don't worry, okay? what if he is coming here you shouldn't be bothered about it right? he's your ex, so just pretend like you don't know him and it's not like he is going to get you back or something, and even if he does then... he'll see the worst of me" Yoongi says almost whispering the last line.

"You're right, I shouldn't be bothered about it. he can't do anything anyways. I really don't care I was worried for nothing"

"Good" Yoongi pauses for a second "By the way, what was his name? I mean your ex, Jin or something right?"

"Yeah, Kim seok-jin"  Yn tells.

"Alright, I'll go take a shower, you wanna join?" he asks with a flirty smirk.

"Pervy!" she hits his chest playfully before pecking his cheek "Thank you suga! I'll get going now" she says before dashing out of the room like a train.

He chuckles and bites back his smirk.

Well, Kang Yn and Min Yoongi are best friends since last many years, they both are too much comfortable with each other and are inseparable.

Yn's father, Kang Lee-ho is a successful business man and her mother, Kang Jasmine is her father's assistant.

Yn is the only child of the kang's, So they treat her like a princess, but Yn is not spoiled, she has a pretty normal personality.

Yn is preparing to take over her father's company, Kang enterprises, after he retires and also helps her father in work.

And Yoongi on the other hand is an orphan or say was an orphan, because Yn and her parents treat him like their own family.

His job is social media, yes he is a live streamer, and is really famous, his all social media accounts have over twenty million followers each, and also is a model, He earns his own money and, is rich.

Girls are literally daying to marry him, because he is so handsome, he is kind of the badboy, people say he is like those fictional men that everyone wants.

He's rich, is hot, handsome, and can kill for you type, he is every girl's ideal type boy, He is called the daddy of social media for a reason.

Yoongi lives with the Kang family, in their mansion, Of course he has the money to buy himself a new house but Yn literally begged him to stay in the Kang mansion, and as the Kang family is almost like his own family he agreed and they are now living together for many years.

Yoongi's behavior towards Yn is different from how he behaves with others, of course he is well mannered but with yn it's just different, and same goes with Yn.

it's normal for them to call each other by nickname, Suga Or baby is what Yn calls Yoongi and About yoongi... well he calls her whatever he feels like, it's sometimes darling, baby, kitten Or so on.

And Yn's parents are used to it and they don't even have a single teeny tiny problem with it, More so they are grateful that yoongi is always with yn and is a good company for her.

(ᴀ/ɴ : ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ)