Chapter 02

"Keep your eyes away from the phone screen" Yoongi Smacks Yn on the head from behind while walking down the hall and rolling up sleeves of his shirt.

"Oww" Yn rubs the back of her head "I'll kill you! you little cat!" Yn puts her phone down on the couch before running after her best friend.

"A kitten is calling me a cat? Pft~ Catch me if you can" the male starts to run when Yn got closer to him.

"Aunty Lily, Block his way!" Yn yells to lily, the housemaid.

Lily is a middle aged woman who works in the Kang mansion as a maid, she is the only maid in there.

"No Aunty, You can't do that to me" Yoongi says while still running, well he isn't' practically running he is just jogging around and Yn is the one who is actually running with her full strength.

Lily just chuckles at the youngers.

"Wait- is that my... " Yoongi suddenly pauses and stares at Yn "isn't that my shirt that you are wearing?" Yoongi points at yn causing her to pause on her tracks.

Yn looks down at her clothes she was wearing a peach silk shirt which is of course expensive, and a pair of denim shorts. The shirt actually belongs to yoongi, So it was really big for yn but she looks cute in it, the upper button and of the shirt was open, and sleeves rolled up, Obviously she looks pretty it.

(ᴀ/ɴ : ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ, sᴏ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴇᴀʟ ʜɪs ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs, ʜᴇʜᴇ..)

She nods before running, but this time yoongi is the one chasing her.

Yoongi smirks to himself seeing his kitten wearing his shirt, well it's not the first time he is seeing yn wearing his clothes, she does it pretty often.

Yn's mother, Aka Jasmine, chuckles from the kitchen looking at the two run after each other like kids.

Yn pokes her tongue out as she runs to the main door before opening it and running out.

"Ahh! Mumma!" Yn closes her eyes thinking she will hit the floor because she just bumped into something or somebody.

'God if I die, please take care of my yoongi' Yn mutters to herself dramatically, but then shot opens her eyes when she felt that she didn't hit the ground, instead she was in someone's arm, and she knows who this person is.

"Darling, are you ok-" Yoongi cuts himself off as he sees his Yn in someone else's arms.

"Um, Yeah Yeah, I'm okay" yn laughs awkwardly before standing up properly.

'who is he? why did he call her darling?'

Yn moves out of the entrance, and walks closer to yoongi, He pulls her closer by her waist, gripping around her tiny figure in a Protective yet possesive way.

"Hello Uncle kang, and...?" Yoongi says and looks at the unfamiliar person.

"I'm seokjin, Kim seokjin" the man introduces himself, making yoongi a bit surprised.

"Is he your ex?" Yoongi whispers to Yn, as she nods "That means you just fell into your ex's arms?" Yn again nods, yoongi just nods and tightens his grip around her waist, possessively.

Seokjin's eyes fells on his ex, who is looking pretty as hell, and the man standing beside her with his hands around her waist, he was assuming that the man was her boyfriend and he feels jealous.