Chapter 06

"Yah!" Yoongi groans, stretching his neck.

"What happened" Yn asks, coming down from the stairs.

"My neck hurts, I slep on that couch whole night, you should have woken me up too"

"On the couch?" Yn frowns "you mean in the theatre room? that means you weren't the one who took me in my room"

"In your room? you didn't wake up last night?" Yoongi frowns and yn shooks her head.

The duo turns around to the third person, seokjin.

Seokjin looks up from his phone "what?" he pauses "Oh, yes I was the one who took yn to her room" He smiles innocently.

"And you didn't thought of waking me up?" Yoongi glares at seokjin and he shrugs.

'That means he picked me up and tugged me into my bed last night? Ohmy'

"Kids the business party is tomorrow at XxXxX hotel, you three can go for shopping today"  Jasmine informs the youngers who are sitting togather on the couch playing ludo as they nod.

"We'll go I'm afternoon" Yn suggests.

"All i want to do is sleep" Yoongi yawns while rolling the dice.

"It's alright you can sleep I'll take yn with me" Seokjin says, secretly smirking at yoongi.

"No need, I will" Yoongi says.

"Don't worry I will" Seokjin smiles evilly.

"How about we three go together?"

"Wait isn't that yoongi?"
"OMO, look at both of them"
"It's seokjin he is a ceo omg, they're so handsome"
"I should get their autograph"
"what are both of them doing together?"

the two men were walking like heros from k-dramas in the huge mall, taking every male and female's attention.

And on the other side Yn looked like a boiled potato about to explode between them.

'why do they both have to be so famous?'

Yoongi glances back at his best friend, who is pouting angrily, making him chuckle, He extends his hand so he could pull her closer by her waist but frowns when someone else did it Instead of him, seokjin.

Yoongi glares at seokjin who was holding yn by her waist, Seokjin smirks at yoongi.

'That bitch'

'Princess is mine'

'What the fudge just happened?'

A group of girls suddenly came in the way with pens and papers, practically screaming. "Please give us your autographs" One of them says excitedly.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Another girl asks seokjin, glancing at Yn.

"Actually--" Seokjin gets cut off by yoongi.

"No she's not" Yoongi says, giving his autograph.

"Please you too" A girl shows seokjin a pen, to get his autograph.

Seokjin let go of Yn and gives his autographs to the group of girls.

The girls starts to take selfies with both of them, seokjin and yoongi, excitedly.

They both huff in relief after they went away, They look here and there for the third person but frown realizing, she isn't there.

"where did she go?" Yoongi frowns as seokjin shrugs.

They both walked in, to seach for Yn together.

"There she is" Seokjin points in a direction, when he sees Yn standing there talk with the receptionist.

"Let's Go" Yoongi and seokjin walked to Yn.

"Where did you go without tell us?"

"I was just here" Yn whines "You both were busy with your Fangirls that you didn't notice" Yn rolls her eyes.

"But-" yoongi cuts himself off "Are you... jealous?" he smirks.

"Why would I be huh?" Yn turns away "Gay man" she mutters.

"You are jealous, don't deny" Yoongi teases.

"I agree" Seokjin joins.

"I'm not!" Yn denies.

'am I really jealous? of whom though?'

The male duo are sitting on the couch, using their phones, as their little princess is trying to find the perfect dress for herself.

"Agrh! it's so trusfrating" Yn slams her hand on the table taking both, seokjin and yoongi's attention.

"Try that one" seokjin points at a dress, as yn looks at it and nods.

'it's so pretty'

Yn smiles to herself before walking out of the changing room.

Seokjin and yoongi look up at the girl standing in front of them, looking mesmerizing as ever.

'Damn! My kitten is to die from

'She just wanna make me lock her up in my arms'

"How do i look?" Yn asks.

"Nice... " The male duo says in a sync making yn frown at the simple Complement.

"Just nice?" Yn pouts.

'Wait tf? why does their opinion matters to me this much?'

'They both look so handsome, OmO'

"How do i look?" Yoongi asks.

"And me?" Seokjin joins.

"Nice.. " Yn says with a revengeful smile.

'Hahaha! that's what you get for jocking around with me'

"Just Nice?" Yoongi and seokjin frown as she nods.

"OMO! OMO! OMO!" Yn excitedly slaps seokjin's arm, looking at her phone.

"What happened?" Seokjin asks.

"ehehe.. Nothing" Yn scratches the back of her neck.

"You are acting strange, you know" Yoongi says opening the car door for Yn.