Chapter 07

Everyone is chatting with each other, laughing and smiling.

"May I her your attention,ladies and gentlemen" Lee-ho says.

Everyone turn their heads up to the stairs of the place where lee-ho is standing.

Yn who was obviously standing with seokjin and yoongi, turns her head to her father and smiles, showing a thumbs up.

(ᴀ/ɴ : ɪ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ sᴇᴏᴋᴊɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ!)

"This party is just for a small reunion with my business partners and Our company, Kang enterprises, is having a new project with The Kim's, next party will be held soon if the project gets successful, Please hold your glasses up, cheers" Lee-ho hold his wine glass up in the airs as well as everyone.

"This is my daughter, Yn" Lee-ho smiles, introducing his daughter to others.

"Hello" Yn head bows, with a smile.

"She's really pretty" A guy, maybe in his twenties, says.

"She is." lee-ho smiles "Yn, this is Axel" He indicates towards the guy.

"Hello, I'm yn" Yn head bows to the guy— Axel.

"may I have your precious time for a while, pretty lady" Axel extends his hand for Yn to hold.

Yn hesitates, but decides to give in but before her hand could touch his, someone else pulls her to themselve by the waist, Yn gets startled but smiles knowing who it is, seokjin.

"May I borrow your daughter, Uncle Kang" Seokjin asks, lightly caressing yn's waist as Axel glares at him.

"Of course" Lee-ho chuckles upon seeing his daughter smiling like a baby.

"Let's go, princess" Seokjin says, turning around with Yn.

"Did just call me princess?" Yn wiggles her brows.

"Did you hear it?" Seokjin asks, pulling yn closer.

Yn nods

"Then I guess, I did" Seokjin says. "Out of old habits maybe" He chuckles.

Yn nods and blushes lightly "Where is yoongi though?" She asks, her eyes searching for yoongi.

"He met some of his old friends, he's with them for now, so you have to stay with me"

"It's alright, Let's go and sit somewhere, my feets are hurting"

Seokjin nods and they both went and sit on the drink counter.

"I remember how you fell off the table that one time" Yn laughs, taking a sip of her drink.

"That was sure embarrassing" Seokjin confirms.

They both again started to laugh upon remembering some old memories of the time when they were together.

"Excuse me, I need to use the restroom" Yn excuses.

Seokjin nods "Are you alright to be alone?" he asks in case.

Yn nods "Yeah, it's alright I'll be back ASAP" She winks and leaves to the washroom.

"Where in the hell is the washroom?" Yn grunts to Herself, trying to find the washroom.

Yn Gets in the empty side of the hotel in search for the washroom, there is no-one.