Chapter 04

"And this is the gym, which is only used by yoongi or sometimes me, when he forces me to workout" Yn Says as they entered inside the personal gym of the mansion.

"Put me down!" Yn shows puppy eyes to yoongi and pokes his cheek with her index finger.

"Why? is it uncomfortable?" Yoongi asks, raising his brows.

Yn says nothing, not wanting to tell yoongi that she is feeling extremely comfortable in his arms, she doesn't want to lie so she decides to keep quite, making yoongi chuckle.

"this mansion is bigger than it looks from outside" Seokjin says and the other two nod.

The duo, Yn and Yoongi, are giving Seokjin a tour of the mansion as told by jasmine.

"So..." Seokjin pauses "Are you two dating? or something?" He continues.

"Ahn? Oh No No No we aren't, we're just friends" Yn denies quickly.

"best friends actually" Yoongi informs.

'Just best friends? if someone look at them they'll think that these two are married or something. and why does Uncle and Aunt Kang doesn't say anything if they are just friends? they must be really close to each other'

seokjin nods "and what work you do? Yoongi?" he asks.

"He works on social media" Yn reply on behalf of yoongi with a chuckle.

"Social media? like a. influencer or something?"

Yoongi Nods "kind of, I'm a gamer and a model, so yeah"

Seokjin nods.

"In which room are you staying?" Yn asks.

"Room thirteen"

"Oh wait, twelve is mine and eleven is yoongi's" Yn frowns.

'Mom must have done it on purpose'

(ᴀ/ɴ : ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ᴊᴀsᴍɪɴᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ)

-

"and lastly this room is mine and this is yoongi's as you already know" Yn point at the doors of their rooms.

"What time is it?" Yn asks.

"Twelve-AM" seokjin reply.

"I'm tried" Yn huffs.

"Tired? of what? hanging on me?" Yoongi teases getting a smack on his arm.

"We should go to sleep now, mom, dad and uncle Kim already went to sleep" Yn suggests and the elder males nod in agreement.

-

"Fuck Darling, You're tight" Yoongi thrusts.

"Ah~ Y-yoongii" Yn moans, digging her nails on his back.

"M-hm, my good little kitten" Yoongi sucks and bites onto her neck and...

"Yoongi? Yoongi! Baby wake up"

yoongi groans when he felt a pat on his cheek.

"Are you awake?" Yn asks ruffling his hairs.

"Wait-" Yoongi shots open his eyes and sees His kitten standing beside the bed making his eyes widen.

'Did I just had a wet dream? about her?'

Yoongi's eyes widen even more as he gulps, feeling his boner getting hard he quickly sits on the bed, and places a pillow on his lap.