Raelynn's Origin story

On a planet far far away  from our beloved Solar System, A seven year old girl named "Raelynn Axon" lived on a planet called "Alkai" , in a village named as "Anatton" . She has a pet cat called "Kia" . Unlike other cats this cat can grow up to 5 feet tall .

  Raelynn's dad is "The Chief of Anatton" and also known to be "The Guardian of The Heart of Ellon". Although her mom is no more .

Alkai does not only have one village but there are thousands of magical places in that mysterious planet. And there were five lands that used to be a whole  called "Ellon".

Ellon used to be a place where people lived harmoniously without any doubt or fear.That is until "The Rallas" came . They are mindless , dark and shadowy creatures that turn anyone they touch into statues .

The great warriors of Ellon fought the best they could to get rid of The Rallas , But there was nothing they could do

The great warriors of Ellon fought the best they could to get rid of The Rallas , But there was nothing they could do . But then the last three people standing in the field joined together known as "The Ultras" created a gem called "The Heart of Ellon" and blasted The Rallas away .

Everyone who were stoned came back to life . But The Ultras were nowhere to be seen. The only thing left of them was The Gem . It should've been this great moment where people united over their sacrifice but instead people being people, they all fought to possess the last remain of The Ultras.

And then Ellon got separated into the five great lands . "Anatton, Avel, Mylan, Tylla and Fueles". But while the other lands were fighting , the Chief of Anatton could not handle all the booms and bangs . So he decided to hide the gem in Anatton , where nobody could find it . Knowing of what happened, the other lands left the battle field furiously with jealousy.

Chief of Anatton: To the people who have joined my side. The gem has been hidden here in Anatton . And for those who try and steal the gem will be given punished greatly.
My future generations will continue to protect the gem until the end .

And after many generations Raelynn's dad ( Chief Axon) was known to be A Guardian of The Heart of Ellon. His only dream is to reunite the five lands once more as Ellon or at least that Raelynn should do her best to get the lands back together again .

But as time passed Raelynn's dad was starting to lose hope as the battles with the other lands were getting more and more and tough . He was afraid that Raelynn might not be safe being in Anatton.

On Raelynn's 9th birthday some relatives came to see her from Earth . Professor Axon, Avery ( One of Raelynn's little sister ) and Melanie ( Raelynn's other little sister) .

When Raelynn was playing hide and seek , she decided to hid in the living room hall . But as she was about to go there she heard her dad and the professor talking.

Chief Axon: I am thinking of sending Raelynn to Earth . Because this place is way too dangerous for her .

Professor : I know how it would feel . You know , I can take her in if you want . Maybe the day after tomorrow I can take her to Earth to show her around .so the next time she actually moves in, she won't feel homesick .