New Friends

At the blue flax garden , After a long day of talking , laughing and playing there , Raelynn and Ryder didn't even realize that time was going so fast and it was dinner time .

Raelynn : It's dinner time . I have to go .

Ryder : (thinks) Hmmmmm. Tell you what . Tomorrow let's meet here after breakfast.

Raelynn : Okay ! See you tomorrow then . Night Ryder.

Ryder : Night Raelynn !

Meanwhile at a park ,

Melanie : I have to go now . Or else the professor and my sister's will be looking for me . But since you live here . I'll meet you tomorrow .

Tila : Me too. My sisters and my nephews will be waiting for me . Okay then. We'll have loads more fun tomorrow . See you tomorrow after breakfast .

In the mean time at the campsite Professor Pane , Professor Siera , The Professor and Avery prepared dinner and were waiting for Raelynn and Melanie . After they saw them coming .

Avery : Hey Rael and Mel !! Come on ! The food is getting cold and if it does I'll eat it .

Raelynn : No you won't . And anyway we're here .

They were sitting at the table and ,

Professor : What were you three doing today ?

Melanie : I made a new friend. Her name is Tila and she has two pet dogs . Kiwi and Kiwa.

Avery : I was hanging out with Professor Pane and Professor Siera. And you know tesing out some things .
Hint ...... Hint........

Raelynn : Well , I made a new friend too

Raelynn : Well , I made a new friend too. Wait a minute , what were you doing?

Professor Pane : He was sleeping the whole day .

Professor : I WAS TIRED !!!!

While the others were laughing ,

Avery : (to Raelynn) Hey sis . I thought you would have trust issues .?

aelynn : (to Avery) Ugh ! No I don't ! Well maybe a little but it's okay Ryder is friendly .

They finished eating dinner and went to sleep.

The next day Raelynn went to meet Ryder and Melanie & Avery went to see Tila , Kiwi and Kiwa.

Meanwhile The Professor, Professor Pane and Professor Siera were having a talk about the thieves and the new structure of ProTech .

Professor : Did those criminals break into your houses .

Professor Siera : Yeah ! They did ! They stole a bunch of my stuff and my files too.