The Move In

Other than Raelynn , Avery and Melanie are a part of this story too. Only , they are from Earth. These two fight, laugh, play and do everything together . The only difference they both have is their ages . When including Raelynn , The three of them are the best troublesome trio. But Raelynn used to live on Alkai but Avery and Melanie live on Earth .

But one day Avery heard the news that Raelynn has came to Earth and she is living with the professor knowing that Raelynn doesn't like to leave her home .

Avery: Huh ! That's weird . Raelynn wouldn't even come to Earth even if it was just for one hour . I wonder why she came to Earth.

Avery & Melanies' mom : Well , since she is gonna be alone . Why don't you accompany her .

Avery : What do you mean ?

Avery & Melanies' mom: It can be hard moving into a new living arrangement . It might make her feel better if someone's with her .

Avery : Why? Is something wrong in Anatton?

Avery & Melanies' mom: No . You can just stay with her and Melanie will join you in a few weeks .

Avery : Okay then . I'll go tell Melanie . When am I leaving though ?

Avery & Melanies' mom: Well your father is leaving tomorrow to Ordeal City to meet one his friends . Why don't you go tomorrow?

Avery : Woah ! Ummm. Okay then ! I'll get my stuff ready .

And then Avery knocks on Melanie's room door .

Avery : Hey sis ! What are you doing ?

Melanie : Oh , I'm just putting these puzzle pieces together . Wanna help me ?

Avery : Sure , but I have to tell you something first . Raelynn has come to Earth and now he's is living with the professor.

Melanie : Woah ! Really!? That's awesome . It's hard to believe that Raelynn ahs come to Earth .

Avery : Yeah ! And mom suggests that I should go and stay with her from now on . And you will be joining after a few weeks .

Melanie : Great ! But when are you leaving ?

Avery : Tomorrow.

Melanie: Oh ! Then I'll help you pack your stuff now .

Avery : Thanks !

The next morning at 8.00 am Avery got ready with her stuff and was ready to leave .

Melanie : See you in a few weeks sis !

Avery : Yeah! Bye Melanie . Bye mom...

Avery & Melanies' mom : Okay . Call us every night !

And Avery left with her dad and in a few hours they reached Ordeal City

And Avery left with her dad and in a few hours they reached Ordeal City .

Avery: Bye dad ! I'll call tonight .

Avery & Melanies' dad : Okay . Bye Avery.

And then she knocked on the professor's door and he opened it.

Professor: Oh , Hey Avery. Come on in .

Avery : Thanks professor . Ummm. Where is Raelynn.

Professor : She's in her room. Why don't you go to your room and unpack . I'll tell Raelynn that you're here .

Avery : Ok! I'll go to my room I guess.

And when Avery was climbing the stairs and made it to her room , she heard Raelynn's voice in the next room with the blue door .

Inside the room,

Raelynn : Okay Kia ! I've got everything under control . All I have to do is find the "Ancient Scroll of Ellon" and I can use it to try and bring back The Ultras . And hopefully it will be enough to bring everyone back . Each time we check a place in Alkai , I will mark the place on my map and it will make it a lot more easier for us to search the whole planet .

And after hearing this Avery went to her room. And said to herself ,

Avery : What does she mean " Bring everyone back"? What's going on with her ? You know what

Avery : What does she mean " Bring everyone back"? What's going on with her ? You know what ........ I'll talk to her later .

Then the professor told Raelynn that Avery had came and that she was gonna stay with them from now on . So , Raelynn went to see her in her room.

Raelynn: Hey sis ! Need any help .

Avery : Yeah ! And I need you to answer some questions .

Raelynn : Uhhh...what?

And then Avery locked the door and asked Raelynn of what was going on . Then Raelynn told Avery to promise not to tell anyone including Melanie. After telling Avery everything , Avery felt bad and said ,

Avery : Oh! I'm sorry sis . And I promise not to tell anyone .

Raelynn: Thanks sis !

Avery : And one more question.Why are our room doors so glowy and high tech ? I kind of don't like it.

Raelynn: Well, you're gonna have to get used to it .

Avery : Yeah . You're probably right . Or maybe I'll ask the professor to change it .

Raelynn : Whatever !