The ProTech Problem

The next day after the girls finished their morning routine , they got ready for school. So , The professor dropped the girls at school and he went to his company that he worked in . It was called "ProTech".

And after a few hours of working , the professor and his friends decided to take a break

And after a few hours of working , the professor and his friends decided to take a break . But then There was a huge BOOM! Coming from the bottom of the company. Then the place crumbled into pieces . Thankfully only a few were a little injured and the rest were safe but stuck in the rubble .

When the dust cleared , the profesor saw that there were a few people wearing black and red outfits . They were stealing a lot of things that belonged to the workers of ProTech . Then they took their files too.

A few of the workers tried to stop the thieves . But they could not. There was a little girl there too. She looked like was leading the team. So , the workers didn't hurt her . Instead she hit them brutally.

The culprits escaped and help arrived . And everyone went home except for those who were hurt were sent to the hospital. Although there was no exact information about them .

As soon as Raelynn , Avery and Melanie got to know about this , they left school a little early and went home to see if the professor was okay .

Professor : Girls!? You're home early .

Raelynn : lWe saw what happened on the TV in the cafeteria at school.

Melanie : Are you okay ?

Professor : I'm fine .

And then the girls asked the professor what happened , he told what the problem was and he got a call from one of his friends .

After a while of talk with the professor's friend , he turned tot he girls and said ,

Professor : Okay girls ! Next week , I am going to " Aurigon City " . But since I can't leave you all here alone , I guess I am gonna have to take you all with me .

Avery : Yaey ! A trip sounds nice actually!

Melanie : Yes!!!!

Raelynn : Okay , I guess.......

Professor: Remember, we are only going there because we are gonna discuss about the this problem and ProTech . Okay ?

Melanie : Okay .

And on the night before the leave while the girls and the professor were sleeping , Raelynn heard some sounds coming from the kitchen downstairs. She checked on others and saw that everyone was asleep. So, she went downstairs to see what was going on . But there was no one and anything there .

Raelynn : Maybe . I'm just going crazy . I mean I didn't have a good day today in Alkai and I'm tired . Some chocolate milk might help me to sleep.

And then after drinking a glass of chocolate milk , she went upstairs back to bed .

But later Melanie heard the same noise coming from downstairs

But later Melanie heard the same noise coming from downstairs. So she went to check . She saw the lab door open and thought it might be the professor but when she went inside , she saw the culprits stealing all the stuff from the lab .

Melanie : Who are you ?! And what are you doing here ?

The girl : Don't worry . This girl is defenseless she won't be bothering us .

Out of anger Melanie pulled out her staff . Surprised, the girl said ,

The girl : Nevermind. We have all the stuff we need . Let's get out of here .

But before they left Raelynn , Avery and the Professor came into the lab .

Raelynn: ( shouts ) You !! You're the one they're looking for !!

The girl looked at the girls suspiciously and tried to escape . And when they were about to leave though the open window . Raelynn used her shield to stop them but it caught only of the culprit's badge .

And then the professor looked around only to find that there was nothing in the lab. Not even his and the girls' personal details .

Professor : Well , we don't have time to worry about this problem ? Atleast we have a clue. I'll have to do some research about this . But for now let's go to sleep .

After they all went to sleep , the girl came up by the window near the door to the house and said ,

The girl : Well , I guess we have this house and this place marked in our hands .
(chuckles) See you soon Axons .....