1

Emma's pov:
I saw a big chocolate ice cream cake. I was about to take a big bite out of it,just then I got slapped? I sat straight up. And saw Chloé standing beside my bed. I noticed that she didn't have a slipper. I looked around my bed and saw her slipper on my bed! "YOU HAVE AN INTERVIEW IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T GOT UP YET??" Chloé yelled at me. If she says one more word my ears would bleed."Chill out. I was just about to get up. And what do mean by I have an interview?"
I don't remember having any interviews.

"You don't remember??!?! We– I mean I  applied your name to the world's famous architecture company Gensler. And they called to inform that you have been called to interview."
"And you are telling me that now!!!! Why didn't you tell me earlier??" I said jumping out of my bed into the bathroom."I told you,but you were soo drunk after yesterday's party. So maybe you forgot." That's true. I do have a slight headache. "How much time do I have left?" I asked after doing my business and changing my clothes"You have about 20 minutes left."

I ran out of my room and grabbed my resume that Chloé gave me. And I also grabbed an apple and my car keys. " Good luck. I heard that the boss is strict and doesn't let anyone in easily". Chloé yelled. "Thank you,Chloé" I took a bite of my apple and drove fast speed. My hair was short so I only combed it. The drive to Gensler is 10 minutes only from my house.
I hope that everything goes well.

Emma's clothes:

Or

Please let me know if there are any spelling Or grammatical mistakes

Please let me know if there are any spelling Or grammatical mistakes. Also I would be grateful if you vote. And I'll reply to every comment. Thank you so much for reading!!!