3

Marshall's pov:
It was just another boring day. I got up before the alarm because my charging finished. I have a mechanical heart and it's charging lasts upto 4 days. I got out of my charging room and freshened up. I ate breakfast and sat in my car. It's my car but my buisness partner/best friend drives it. "I have to take an interview in about a hour" he said. "So? What about it?" "I have to meet my mother. You know how she is." He hates his mother. But still has to meet her. Because she gave him the half part of Gensler. And she could take it back anytime.

"Can you please take care of the interview?" He asked. "John,you know I don't like taking interviews" "Please,it's only one." I guess I have to take an interview. "Ok fine. But only this time." I hate taking interviews. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are the best boss ever. And also how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine." I replied. "You know the rules-
No exercising. No running. Not showing any emotions. No activities that brings up your heart beat and most importantly no falling in love. Ok?" " I know,I know". Just as I said he pulled up to the building and dropped me off. "I am once again thanking you. Take care of the interview. Bye". With that he went off.

It's only one interview. Nothing could go wrong. Right?

I know this is a very short chapter. But the next ones are good. Please let me know if there are any mistakes. Vote please. Thank you for reading this chapter.