5

Emma's pov:
I sat in my car. And went to the watch a movie. Because I have nothing to do. The movie was pretty good. The movie ended and I checked the time. There were still a few hours left for lunch. So I decided to go to an amusement park. I loved them. I sat on the giant wheel. It gave a view of the whole city. I also sat on the columbus. I felt like throwing up after that one. I was about to go into another ride. But it was lunch time. So I went to a local restaurant and ordered burger,fries and chicken wings. I love chicken wings. I was eating lunch in my car. And I got a phone call. It was from a unknown number.

I picked up the phone call. It was Mr Scott!!! He told that I had to come for another interview. "But, Mr Scott I gave my interview already. To Mr Watt" I asked confused. "Yes,but we need to double check Mr Watt's personal assistant. So meet me in the 5 star hotel beside the company. Ok?"

Guess I have to give another interview. Wait. Did he just say Mr Watt's personal assistant! I did not sign up for this. "What do you mean by Mr Watt's personal assistant?"

"Oh you don't know? We wanted an assistant for Mr Watt. So we were taking interviews. And you came. Don't worry if you are Mr Watt's assistant. You will have some responsibilities. But we'll tell you later after you get hired." I will definitely kill Chloé now. That little–shit. I was still on the phone. "Ok Mr Scott. I'll be there." I ended the call.

I instantly dialed Chloé. She picked up the phone after 5 rings. "Tell me what the hell you did. Why did you sign me up to become Mr Watt's personal assistant?!?!!" I was furious. I wasn't mad on becoming his personal assistant. But I was mad on Chloé. She didn't tell me. "Ohh. So that's what that button did" I had enough. "What button?" "There was a little button on the website that I clicked accidentally without reading. I thought it would be something minor. Turns out it was major.

But,look on the bright side. You becoming the one and only Mr Marshall Watt's personal assistant. And learning a lot of things by him personally. Girl you should thank me." Well,she was not wrong.

"Whatever. I'm going for the second interview. Ok?" "Good luck!!!!!" She ended the phone.

The interview went pretty smooth. He was friendly. Unlike Mr Watt he was pretty chill. He checked my resume and even praised me. He told that he would hire me on spot. But he needed to fulfill some formalities. So he will call in 2 or 3 days and let me know I'm hired.

I was surprised when he said he liked to party. On our first meeting he said that. So,I also got into the flow and said that I also liked partying. He said that he is going to a party on this weekend. And he would like to invite me too. He said he will text me the details.

The weekend was after two days. So I guess I have to wait for two days.

Let me know If there are any mistakes. Please vote.
Thank you for reading this chapter.