7

Marshall's pov:

Seriously. I don't know how many times I have to tell this guy to not go to parties late at night. He will enjoy. But I have to pick up his car. Every single time.

I went to pick his car up. And I saw that Emma was also with him. Why was she here? I guess he invited her.

I sent John in a taxi to his home. And I realised. I don't know Emma's address. Oh shit. What am I going to do now?

I can take her to my home. But what will she think when she wakes up? Will she think something I did something to her? Ok. Don't think anything. Just take her home. I can start her job and she will have to live with me.

I opened the car's door and she sat almost falling into the car. I started driving. And she fell asleep in the backseat.

I reached my house and I picked her up and went to my room. She was as light as a feather.

I placed her on my bed and I covered her up in the blanket.

Just as I finished my watch started beeping loudly. And a sharp pain shot through my chest.

I quickly went to my charging room and ate my pills. The pain was a little bit gone but it was still there.

I went back into my room and saw her sleeping in the middle of the bed. I took my pillow and blanket and went in my office and slept on the couch.

I woke up. And I went into the room. Emma was sleeping peacefully. I took two ibuprofen pills and kept it beside the bed with some water. Because I know she will get a hangover.

I went back into my office because the phone was ringing. "Hello. What do you want?" I asked coldly. "Hi! Mars,I just saw the notification in my phone. Are you alright? Your heartbeat went up yesterday night. May I ask why?"

Yes. If my heart rate increases or decreases it will send a notification to him. " It was nothing. Don't worry I took the pills." "Is Emma alright? She will start her job from today. Because you insisted." I only asked. I would have argued but I didn't have the energy. "She will be fine. Can you send her the email?"

"Ok done. Come to work on time. See you" he hung up the phone. I went back to my room and saw her awake."I see that you are up already." I gave her the pills and told her to check the emails. I went back to change my clothes.

I don't want anyone to know my heart condition until I trust them. In this case her. We will be living in the same house but I can't let her know. What if she turned out to be a complete snitch and tell the whole world about it. I can't risk it.

God knows if I will trust her in the future. But in the present. I don't

Please vote. Let me know if there are any mistakes. Thank you for reading this chapter. ~~~akumaXkitty❤️