6

Emma's pov:

It was the weekend. For the past two days,I was nervous. Because going out partying with your future boss. I didn't even dream about it. And here I am. Picking out a party dress.

I wore an emerald green dress. I paired it with black heels.

I was doing my makeup when Mr John messaged that he was outside.[yes.I call him Mr John. He told me to call him only John but he was my future boss. So, he is Mr John]

I locked the doors and sat in his car. Chloé was working overtime today. And she had a key.

We arrived at the party house. It was massive. "Who's party is this?" I asked. "It's one of my friend's house. He is an owner of another company. And it was their 50th aniversary. I thought it will be big." How much big of a party does he want. Like I had gone to many parties. But never this big.

We went inside and partied hard. We played truth or drink. And we were high on alcohol.

It was pretty late. Like it was midnight. We came out. Not even able to stand straight. And I saw a musculer handsome man standing by Mr John's car. Mr John took a taxi home. So I guess this man is driving me home.

I passed out in the car. I felt hands around me lifting me up. I thought it was Chloé. Because I always drink at the end. And Chloé drinks at the start of the party. So till the end. She would be sober. And tell our address to the driver.

****
I woke up in a very comfortable bed. I instantly knew that it was not mine. I sat straight up. My head was exploding. I looked around. This is not my room. I saw ibuprofen and a glass of water on the table beside me. I took the pills.

Just as I swallowed it. I saw Mr Watt!!! Don't tell me that I was in his room. "I see that you are up already. You were parting with John. He went to his home. And I don't have your address. So I brought you in my house." OMG! I'm in my boss's house!!

I nodded. Because I can't even form a sentence. "And also you are hired. Your job starts from today. What you have to do every day is emailed to you. I brought a dress. So you can wear that. I'm waiting down. Come fast."

I said ok and I ran to the bathroom. I saw the email. It listed
1. Drive him everyday to office and back to his house.
2. Have to attend meetings and make a list of the important points.
3. Have to be with him 24/7
4. Have to shift in his house.

What.the.hell.

Live with him– with my boss!!! And be with him 24/7!! I guess this is my life now.

Let me know if there are any mistakes. Please vote. Thank you for reading this chapter.