She'll be fine..on her own

-Anthony pov- (present time)

He rubbed at his chin as he looked down at Valerie in her hospital bed. As upset as he was at her, he stilled missed valerie and didn't want to hurt her. At least not yet. He caused this, anthony knew that. Part of him felt remorse, but then again he couldn't help but laugh at her stupidity. Her ignorance.

"What am i gonna do with you.." he chuckled as he caressed her face.

He could feel her flinch, watching her body move ever so slightly. He wasn't updated on anything in the hospital, if anything none of the nurses came in to be much of a bother. Valerie wasn't dead, he knew she was just stressed, and terrified with everything. He wanted her to wake up, so he could wrap his arms around her throat. There were so many emotions Anthony was going through in that moment, he was mad at her, Valerie made him kill Meredith. Sure he did it willingly, but he didn't want to kill her. But Meredith was being a nosey bitch so she just had to go.

He phone chimed twice, he knew it was Rachael. He rolled his eyes while opening her messages. She was clearly upset with him, Rachael made that clear when they talked in the waiting room. Anthony could help but pity her, she was undeniably problematic but the way she carried herself remind him of someone he once knew. But she's not like that anymore.

"We need to talk." 

Of course this conversation would about what they were talking about earlier. Anthony knew she hated valerie's guts, which is why he was originally supposed to not only kill her mother, but Valerie too. But the plans unexpectedly changed due to his attachment issues. There were a lot of things that went west, truth was after Candie's death he wanted to fill that void. Part of that pain him to know that realistic it was his fault. He couldn't help his obsession with her, Anthony loved to see her scream to see her cry. But they did have there good moments, where he was a good boyfriend to her.

He didn't know what was wrong with him, never could he explain why he felt so overwhelmed, so needy. Gosh he hated himself for it. He desired it so much. But he knew why. He pushed his phone into his pocket resuming his focus on valerie. Candie's replacement. His head started to spin swarming him with so many thoughts, he wanted to scream, to hurt somebody. He took a seat next attempting to calm his breathing. The living off the grid, the secrecy of his life, the killings, gosh and now he has a another baby on the way. He wouldn't have been a father of two if Candie was alive. Anthony could express the feelings he felt, he wasn't happy, he was never gonna be happy. Anthony was okay with inflicting pain and making people miserable, that was his joy.

Valerie shifted once more, his eyes brows furrowed. As he thought more, a baby. His baby at that, the torture she would go through, the pleasure rachael probably had pointing that out to Lance every second, visible proof that his daughter was a whore and not actually assaulted. He remember that, the story that made rachael agree to his twisted deal. But this wasn't at all proof it was just to make her seem right. When she wasn't, she'll never be right.

He touched at her stomach, his mind with uncertainty as he stared at her bulk. Just sitting there in silence watching her breathing, he wasn't ready but then again this was his terrible doing. Plus he could always end it, if he decided he didn't want to be a dad anymore. But he didn't know if he really wanted to you know end end Valerie. Even though he was told to. Valerie was just a girl, a girl whose life her purposefully ruined, he purposefully intervened in.

A soft sigh left from his lips, fuck he needed a cigarette. He decided it was time for him to go, it was getting late according to his timing. Plus he had things to take care of. Before leaving he gave his soon to be mother a kiss on the forehead before striding away.

-12:33 a.m-

They met up, it was late looking up Anthony saw no stars. It should rain soon. He locked at his car door before walking into the diner they met at last time. It was nostalgic, he was greeted by the people at the front area who leading him right to her. She was scolding, and frowned as he sat in front of her. She order her usual, the blueberry pancakes with the black coffee, no cream no sugar. And he order the breakfast slam that consisted of both breakfast meats, sausage and bacon, with pancakes and eggs. But this time he had a choice of choosing hash brows.