T H R E E

After we've picked up Micheal it was about a ten minute drive till we arrived. "What makes this club so special actually?" I asked since the boys in the backseat acted like it was the best night of their live. "Nothing much, rumours say this club has the hottest girls." She said casually after taking the keys out of her car. "Must be why we're here tonight." I said grinning at Liz and she chuckled. "Come on." she said and stepped out.

"Jezus" me and Michael said in unison as we walked towards the que. "Liz, you should've picked another night for this, we would probably be in there after hours!" I complained. "I told you the plan didn't I?" She said in a tone that told me to stop complaining. Me and the guys followed Liz like little dogs till we approached another entrance with a tall blonde gentleman of around 20 wearing sunglasses and all black standing next to it. He looked over his sunglasses and Liz smiled at him. "Liz" he smiled and opened the door for us. "Huh" I said genuinely confused as we entered the building, strobe lights hitting our faces instantly. "Awesome! No id's, no payment!" Michael said and grabbed my shoulder from behind in excitement.

About an hour has passed, I was sitting alone at the bar elbows rested on the counter with my back facing the bartender, watching how Michael and Liz were dancing together and how Dylan was talking to a girl and trying to impress her. I turned around and looked at my empty glass, I waited till the bartender approached me. "What can I get you, love?" A middle aged woman asked while going over a glass with a rag. "Erm, a baco is fine." I said. she nodded and walked off when she returned she handed me a glass. "You can add that to my tab" I said and she nodded with a smile. "What can I get you, handsome?" She asked the man sitting next to me. "Kannst I get ein of these beers again?" He said and he raised an empty bottle. I chuckled as I heard him speak two languages in one sentence. "Danke" I heard him say as the bartender handed him another beer.

I looked down at my drink but frowned when I suddenly noticed that voice sounded familiar . I looked up at him and I met a pair of brown eyes that were already scanning me. As I watched a smirk appear on his lips while he kept eye contact. "I know you." His voice sounded low. I chuckled "I know you too." I said quickly raising my eyebrows, mimicking an intimidating look but smiling quickly after. I felt his eyes raking over my body. Without even noticing I did the same. My eyes went from his hat, to the dreads hanging by his neck, from there they went to his baggy clothing and his muscular arms being the only part of his body that was actually visible.

"You're that one chick," he spoke as his eyes looked at me but not my eyes. I went from his hands to looking back up to his face again, noticing the position of his lip piercing has changed.

"From MTV." He finished his sentence as he finally made eye contact again. "Something like that." I said smiling at him a bit flirty. "Ja, I know your music. My brother likes it." I smiled. "Good to hear." I said casually and took a sip of my drink. I noticed from the corner of my eyes he was still scanning me, the same serious look that held back a smirk on his face. "I'll see you around." He said and grabbed his beer from the counter before he left to a booth where the rest of his band was sitting.

I slapped my forehead when he turned his back to me again. My responses were so stupid, I acted like a fan. I didn't know why I cared, I've never met him before but I did not like how he acted on MTV. And how he just acted wasn't any better. 'Klootzak' (asshole) I mumbled as I watched him leave through the corners of my eyes.

I was having a conversation with the bartender a few minutes later when I saw Liz approach me again. "Have you heard it?" She said with slight shock in her voice. "I don't think so?" I responded unsure. Liz went to sit next to me. "TokioHotel, they had their concert in the Ziggodome tonight. You know how close by that is! people are saying they're here right now, have you seen them?" She asked and I chuckled. "Since when are you a fangirl like that?" I asked and she shook her head. "I'm really not." She said coldly before she started to speak up with excitement again. "But being in the same room as a celebrity, how cool is that?" She exclaimed. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "You don't count!" She quickly said as she noticed the gaze I gave her.

I really wasn't in the mood to go look for them all night, I just decided to shut my mouth about the encounter I had with Tom for now. "How about we just dance? I'm sure we'll come across them tonight, the place is not that big." I suggested and she nodded.  "Not that big, but packed with people!" Liz complained but agreed to dancing. I grabbed her wrist and I walked closer to the where the Dj was.
One of liz's favourite songs came on, she sang her heart out to the lyrics I didn't know. We danced for a while and it honestly kept my mind of the things that bothered back at home earlier that night.

Liz and I had a great night, we went from the dance floor to the bar, back to the dance floor and so on. I played with my hair while dancing close to Liz while I felt eyes on me from somewhere close to the bar where most of the booths were located.