17

*Adrian's POV*

The dinner with Taylor was great. Her and my dad got along tremendously.

They were laughing and joking around the whole time.

"What you fantasizing about?" Elijah says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing at all," I say in reply.

"Yeah right, you definitely thinking about something," he says while our teacher shushes him.

"Taylor ate dinner with me and Dad last night," I say quickly and quietly.

He looks at me with shocked eyes and doesn't say a word. Before he can even try to get a word out, the bell rings.

I quickly pack up my stuff and walk out.

"You're telling me, Taylor Scott, ate dinner with you at your house?" He says with his jaw nearly on the floor.

"Yes Elijah that's exactly what I'm telling you," I say nonchalantly.

"I just don't believe it," He says in response.

"Watch this," I say and begin walking towards Taylor.

"Hey, Scott, did you enjoy the food last night?" I ask her and her face flushes.

She quickly narrows her eyes at me and says, "I don't know what you're talking about, Gomez."

"What are you talking about? You had dinner at my house, with me and my dad last night," I say in response.

"I think you're getting your fantasies mixed up with reality," She says and her friends begin laughing.

"Alright then," I say and walk away.

There's a slight burning in my chest but I choose to ignore it.

"Bro are you sure that's the right Taylor Scott?" Elijah asks.

"Dude shut the fuck up," I say rudely and shove him.

I immediately feel bad for it.

"I'm sorry man, it just upset me," I say to him.

"Ah it's okay don't stress it," He says and wraps his arm around my shoulders, "Let's just head home."

I just nod and follow him to the parking lot where we go to our cars.

I sit in my driver seat and crank up my car. The engine roars to life and I make my way home.

I go up and unlock my door and Tago's wagging tail greets me.

"Hello there boy, I missed you," I say to him like he can understand me, "What you think about cuddling?"

He hears the word "cuddle" and immediately runs upstairs to my room and jumps on my bed.

I'm relaxing on my bed when I hear my phone with a text from Taylor.

She asked if she could come over. A part of me wants to say no but I miss her so I give in.

In about 10 minutes I hear footsteps ascending up the stairs and she's in my doorway. She walks over to me and tries to kiss me.

"Nope. First explain," I say while putting my hand on her chest.

"They just can't know yet, nobody can know, I'm not you know, out yet," Taylor says to me.

"You could've told me that instead of making me look like an idiot to your friends you know," I say while looking into her eyes.

"I know, I'm sorry. I want you, Gomez. But I can't have you openly," She says.

"I want you too, Scott," I say in reply with a small smile.

"Then will you just love me in private until I'm ready to go public? I won't allow anyone to love me the way you do," She says sincerely.

"Hmm. Let me think on that," I say while fake thinking.

She playfully hits my chest and I say, "Ouch, of course I will. I've wanted you from the day I first saw you."

"Can I kiss you now then?" She asks me.

"Yes you may kiss me now, Scott," I respond.

She puts her lips onto me with a soft and sweet kiss. She pulls back slightly and looks into my eyes.

She smiles at me. I smile back at her, my heart doing flips at the sight of her smile.

Is there any chance that she gets more beautiful day by day?

Im addicted to this girl.

"Can I take you somewhere? It's private, nobody will be there," I say suddenly.

"Yes you can," She replies while getting up.

I lead her down the stairs and open the passenger door of my car for her.

"Such a gentleman," She says as she gets in.

"You know it," I say as I sit in driver side and crank the car.

"So, where is this private place?" She asks with curiosity.

"It's a surprise," I say and pull out of the driveway.

I intentionally take the long way so the curiosity boils up inside of her.

"Are we almost there yet?" She practically whines.

"Almost there, Scott. Almost there," I say with a laugh that I instantly muffle with a fake cough.

She glares at me and rolls her eyes.

I pull into the park and rush over to her side to open her door. She gets out and looks around.

"You took me to a park, Gomez?" She asks.

"Why yes, yes I did," I say with a grin, "Just follow me, I found this perfect spot to relax."

She follows me to the big oak tree and the sounds become more faint and distant.

"Okay okay now close your eyes," I say.

She does as she's told and closes them.

"Now do you realize how quiet it is?," I say to her, "If I ever run away, I'd run here immediately."

"Shh, Gomez, you're ruining the silence," She says with a giggle.

"My bad, Scott," I say with raised hands.

She eventually opens up her eyes and looks at me.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have the most gorgeous eyes?" She says to me.

"Hmm only the media has commented on it but nobody directly," I say with sarcasm.

"Well I'll be the first then. You have the most gorgeous eyes, Gomez," She says while walking closer to me.

"Why thank you, Scott," I say to her.

"Anytime, Gomez," She replies.

"I think I'm falling for you, Taylor," I say and immediately clamp my hands over my mouth.

What the fuck did I just say.

She gently grabs my hands and pulls them away.

"I've fell for you, a long time ago, Adrian," She responds to me.

She gently kisses me as my back presses against the tree. She runs her fingers through my hair and pulls away from the kiss.

"You're so pretty, it's like the whole world stops for you," She says ending the short silence.

The blood rushes to my cheeks and I blush at her words.

"Thank you, Scott," I say with a huge stupid grin on my face.

We sit at the tree and watch the sunset until we decide it was time to go home.

I had a fantastic time with her.