Chapter 12

"I'm a dad?" Draco stuttered out, looking at Harry. "I'm going to be a dad." Harry nodded. Draco was stunned.

"I'm going to need to run some tests on Harry, if you could leave for a small moment please mister Malfoy-" Pomfrey started, cut off by Draco.

"What? No. I want to stay. Whatever part of Harry you're afraid of me seeing, its nothing I havn't seen before." Draco said. Pomfrey just sighed and shook her head. Harry was a little embarrased, but he didnt want Draco to leave. Draco ended up staying in the wing while Ponfrey was running the tests.

The next two weeks flew by in the blink of an eye. Harry was only just a week pregnant when he was at Hogwarts in the hospital wing but because of the potion, morning sickness had started almost immediately. Magic was a curse sometimes, literally. He was nauseous the whole train ride back to King's Cross Station, and on the way back to the Mannor as well.

Harry was scared of what Lucius and Narcissa would think. he was scared, but Draco reassured him the whole way. They decided to tell his parents at dinner that night, hoping they wouldnt be angry.

"Father, Harry and I have something to tell you and Mother." Draco started. it was the middle of dinner, and everyone had already at least eaten something. Lucius looked intrigued, Draco had never directly brought up a topic to discuss at the dinner table. Harry's mind started to cloud over with thoughts.

"Go on Draco," Narcissa said, "what is it you want to tell us?"

Harry felt like throwing up, but he couldn't bring himself to ask to leave the dinner table. He sat, quiet, waiting for Draco to say something.

"Harry has been feeling sick lately, mainly in the mornings. So we went to Pomfrey two weeks ago, to let her check up on him. because he started to get sick after drinking a potion to help him finish healing all of his wounds, even though most of them scarred ovr, and well.." Daco paused, unsure how to continue.

"I was careless enough to not read the warning to the bottle before taking the potion, and i was Effected by the side effect along with the improved healing of my wounds." Harry stated.

"What kind of side effects are you talking about?" Lucius asked, raising an eyebrow. Harry felt more sick. the nervs were making him want to vomit. He wanted to just leave. He wanted to stand up and walk away. Better yet, he wanted to dissapear; to vanish from existance. Harry didnt want to faceLucius, knowing how his Uncle would react. It was possible Lucius and Narcissa would react the same. He would get beat. Disowned. he would be banned from ever seeing Draco ever again.

"Harry is-" Draco started, quickly cut off by Harry.

"I'm Pregnant with Draco's child and this is really embarrassing, so please don't hate me for the rest of my life. I know its not a normal thing to hear but please, i dont want to lose Draco." Harry blurtted out. The look on Narcissa's face was priceless, as was the look on Lucius's face. Harry was scared, but he had to face it. "I was stupid, and i didnt read the lable. It was a risk to take the potion but now i have a baby growing inside me at an abnormal speed because of the magic. I know im not the smartest but please don't hate me. i swear i won't mess this up any more-" Harry was cut off by Lucius's hand stopping his words.

"I think I've heard enough Potter." He said.

Harry was in for it now.