Chapter 14

The next few days came easier to Harry than he had imagined they would, and Lucius and Narcissa were both very accepting, although Lucius did give both boys a stern lecture the next morning. He wanted to get up, and move around. Harry liked to be active, but he knew he wasnt supposed to. He was bored for days.

The most exciting thing to happen in the first week of being home was Narcissa taking him to St. Mungos's to get an ultrasound. Draco went with of course, which made it less embarrassing for him. The appointment was long and boring, and he felt like a helpless housewife for most of it. Harry zoned out for the last part of the appointment, not hearing most of what was said. his mind was on lunch.

"Harry, Time to go dear," Narcissa said, placing a hand on his shoulder. "The doctor said everything is looking good, and you seem healthy. Why don't get going?" Harry nodded, hungry for whatever was for lunch. He could't recall the last time he felt this hungry, but it felt weird.

To Harry's surprise, they didn't go straight home. No. They went to a restaurant, one Harry had never seen before, not that he got the chance to eat out a lot anyway. For a moment, he was confused, but it soon passed as the three of them were escorted to a reserved table. The waitress was kind, but Harry didn't like how she looked at Draco.

"What will it be today?" she asked, throwing Draco an extra kind smile.

"Anything these two fine young men want please Alice," Narcissa said, her tone softer than Harry had ever heard it before. "And please, a glass of water for me. I'm not hungry. this lunch is for my son and Harry." The waitress nodded, turning to Draco and Harry again, but obviously more focused on Draco.

She was pleasent on the outside, but Harry knew she had a thing for Draco. He wouldn't admit it but he was jealous. He listened in on her mind while Draco ordered food for them both.

Oh, i'm so happy Draco was able to come by today. I wish I could see him every day. I wonder why our aranged marrage was cut off, he must have found some other girl. Maybe he still likes me, and he was just forced into it. Harry was listening to her thoughts, hearing them clear as day. He was a master at Legilimency, able to sneak into minds without being noticed. Ugh, Why is that Potter boy looking at me like that. Oh well, just pretend you dont knowhim. its not like He's any good. he seems to be getting fat compared to the pictures i've seen in the Daily Prophet anyway. Why should he get anything he wants to eat. he needs to los-

Harry. Get out of her mind. She isnt't worth it and I don't want her. Draco's Voice echoed in Harry's mind.

Harry looked down, noticing that indeed he did look less fit than normal. He shyly and discretely wrapped one of his arms around his stomach. He didn't want to be seen as overweight.

"Harry, what would you like to drink dear?" Narcissa asked.

"Oh, uhm, just water please. Im not really craving anything sweet right now." Harry replied, lying through his teeth, even though Narcissa couldn't tell it. He knew he would be able to get something sweet later at the mansion, when he wasn't in public. He could already tell Draco didnt beleive he didnt want anything sweet. Draco knew him too well to beleive that.

The waitress nodded. Harry had to admit she was an excelent actor. She looked like the sweetest girl he might ever meet, but he wouldn't fall for looks again. Not after what happened with Ginny. Harry smiled back at her. He was so used to smiling, that even the fake ones looked genuine. She looked a bit to old for Draco anyway.

Potter is really staring at me. Ugh, such an attention seeker. He should know that not everyone is going to fall head over heels for him. It can't really be true what was in the Daily Prothet about the court case with that Headmaster. There is no way Draco would date such a loser. Harry isnt even good looking, and he definately isn't a pureblood. The girl really couldnt control her thoughts, even though her words were laced with hone every time she opened her mouth. Harry hated girls like her.

After the orders were taken, the three of them waited for their food. It was about a five minute wait before it appeared on the table. Two glasses of water, some plates full of food, and a glass of iced sweet tea. It all smelled so good, especially the mashed potatoes and shrimp. Harry didnt know the price difference between shrimp in the muggle world and the wizarding world, but he knew it was expensive regardless. He loved shrimp, but he took his time to eat, no matter how hungry he was, he would make himself take it slow. He wasn't going to look like a pig in public.

Harry, its fine if you eat at your pase. Who cares what others think? As long as i know your healthy, thats all that matters to me. Please don't let her thoughts change the way you think about yourself. I love every part of you, just the way you are, and I always will. I don't care is you're not pureblood. If i love you, no one is stopping me from having you.

Harry smiled to himself and blusheda little at the words he was hearing from Draco's mind. It was enough to give him enough confidence to eat his food. Harry didn't know what he would do without Draco.