Busy night

"Oh I almost forgot," I said, "I got you something, pretty girl."

"You did?" JJ and Alex asked at the same time.

"Well, this is awkward," Emily said.

"Yeah, thanks for that," I said giving her a look.

"Sorry, I just got ahead of myself," JJ said embarrassed.

"It's okay," Alex told her.

"You didn't, actually," I said getting a bag of cheetos from my cabinet and throwing it her way, "I got these for you."

Her eyes got wide, "Respectfully? I am in love with you."

I chuckled, "You'd be a fool not to."

"Oh," Alex said.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked sitting next to her.

"Nothing," she forced a smile, "Nothing."

Some time later we were on a different case in Dale City. We've been here for four days already and everyone was hoping to close this case today.

We were all tired, both physically and mentally because we been brainstorming almost the whole time. Finally I've been able to notice that our profile might not be correct.

"I think we've been looking at this wrong," I said.

"How?" Rossi asked.

"So we've profiled that he might've gotten injured, hence the change in victimology," I started.

"What are you thinking, little Prentiss?" Hotch asked.

"If you all stop interrupting me, maybe I'll get there," I said annoyed.

"Just spit it out already," Emily said.

"Right. So I don't think he has god complex," I said, "Maybe he's not strong enough anymore because he's sick," I said.

"How would that change the profile?" Spencer asked.

"He's gonna die soon," I said, "He's not resuscitating his victims because he gets off on it."

"He wants to know what happens after," Emily nodded.

"Then why kill him? Why not just ask him?" David asked.

"He wanted to see if he had the same experience as before," Emily said.

"Once isn't enough?" JJ asked.

"Not if the victim didn't see the same thing the UnSub did. He wants to see if the experience can change," I told her.

"So he doesn't work in the law enforcement," Spencer said.

"Meaning he's part of park service," Derek said, "We got him."

"Reid, call Garcia and get medical files on all of the employees," Hotch said, "Great work again, Maya."

"I don't think we give you enough credit for your brains," Rossi said.

"The only thing you give me enough credit for is when it comes to getting in trouble," I said, "And I barely get in them anymore."

"But you used to and it just fits you," Derek said.

"Whatever," I said, "Someone come and get me when we get the location."

I went to get some coffee from a cafe near by. I got americano for myself, iced latte with vanilla syrup for JJ and black with one splenda for Emily. I took them all and went back to the station. I found an empty room and texted them both to come.