Chapter-30

*Logan's pov*

I was working all day. Dad had gone for a business conference in another country while I did all his work here.

It was tiresome.

As I walked inside out home, I noticed everyone tensed up in the dinning room. I loosened my tie and stood behind alexis,

"What?" I asked matt as I sat infront of him, beside alexis.

Matt gently shook his head, Alexis sniffled and gulped softly,

My gaze turned towards her immediately and looking at her cheeks tear stained, my cocky smile dropped. "alexis? What happened?" I asked worried.

She didn't respond. I looked around the table and matt gave me a look calming me down and that he would explain everything later.

The food was served and we all ate in silence.

She slid the plate away from her, everyone looked at her while her gaze was on the table. I looked at her sternly.

Harry placed his hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her but she flinched.

He continued to caress her hair and shoulder trying to comfort her as he took her  plate and kept it away. I guess we all had noticed she felt nauseaus from the looks of her face.

Everyone else stayed silent and quietly ate their food.

Harry continued to eat his food and pulled back his hand from her.

After a couple of minutes, Alec turned and looked at his friend, "why don't you take alexis on a walk, would you be fine with that?" He asked, his tone was gentle,

Why would he let out little sister go out on a walk at night with a guy who helped has been friends for only 5 years? This is bullshit. I should go on a late night walk with her.(Jealous and overprotective)

She fidgeted with her fingers before nodding in agreement. I watched Enzo get up and they both walked outside.

"What happened here?" I asked looking around, Harry seemed just ask confused as me,

"Alexis accidentally broke a vase that matt gifted her a few days ago and she just seemed disturbed by it. She apologized countless times to us and we assured her every single time that it's alright" Alec spoke up,

"Why was she crying?" I asked, my tone was stern,

"We.. don't really know. She has just apologised and we were reassuring her about it until she went silent for a couple moments and when she regained her composure, her eyes were swelled with tears." Matt spoke up,

I sighed, running my head through my hair before standing up from the table.

"We are just as worried as you are, logan" matt spoke, getting up.

"And how was school?" Harry spoke up, standing beside me, leaving his food like me.

Matt and alec's gaze lowered. "What did you two idiots do?" I asked sternly.

"In the morning, we learned that one of the classes that alexis has will be just her and she will be alone. Not with either of us" Alec spoke up,

"And in the lunch time at cafeteria, I walked behind her, taking her bag from her and she punched me as she thought I was someone else. After that we sat on the table and she just laid her head down on it. A girl I knew approached us and then called alexis 'la puttana', I got angry but then Alec pulled her away"  matt spoke up, (a bitch)

Alexis punched this idiot? Makes me chuckle but I stay silent and maintain my stern position.

"That's not all. What else happened?" I asked, frustrated,

"While the school ended. We were behind the school. Punching a kid and his friend" Alec spoke up, his gaze lowered.

"I told you idiots to not commit any violent act at school unless it compromised you fucking safety! Why the fuck did you hit him?" I asked, beamng with anger.

Matt gulped softly, "we.. we are sorry" his tone as low,

I sighed,

"Anyways"Alec continued, "Kio brought alexis to us when she asked him where we were. Although, alexis didn't seem disturbed by the fact that we were beating a guy up" he finished.

I sighed, rubbing my forehead as I looked at these two idiots. I did everything in my power to hold back from smacking these idiots.

"I'll go check on them" Harry spoke as he left the dinning room

I sighed and walked out and the two idiots followed me behind as we stood in the living rooms waiting for them to return.

after a shortwhile, Harry returned with Alexis walking beside him and Enzo following them from behind.

"Are you tired?" I asked as my gaze was on her, she seemed tired. Even if she said no, I would know that she was lying.

"You should get some sleep, go upstairs" I said in my normal voice.

She walked past me to her room while I looked at Harry and Enzo.

They both looked at eachother and gulped.

"Will anyone say something?" I looked at them, my voice cold.

Harry sighed, "the reason why this particular incident of this case makes alexis so disturbed is that something similar happened in her past"

"What?" I spoke roughly, in her past? What happened?

Enzo walked forward to speak but he was hesitant, "alexis told me that she once broke her step dad's vase and he punished her by locking her into a small bathroom for a day"

I was beaming of anger. How fucking dare he. If that guy was alive I would have killed him by my own hands. How dare he lock my little sister away? How dare he make her cry?

I sighed, as much as I care for her. It's getting late.

"You all get some sleep" I sighed as I motioned my hands to send them away,

"Enzo, will you be staying the night or?" I asked, as much as I hate him. He's still an acquaintance.

"I should get going" he smiled as he turned to leave,

"I'll ask to prepare a room for you, get back inside" I spoke as he stopped and returned.

"Good night" I smiled to everyone as they walked to their rooms.

I asked Maria to prepare a room for Enzo and she took him to his room.

I took a deep breath before walking towards alexis's room.

I knocked on her door, "come in" came the reply, I opened the door slowly. The room was dark.

I saw her sitting on the bed as I turned the lights on and approached her. Sitting beside her.