5. Trains on rails bring rain

"Here we are !". Said the train attendant.
"Thank you  deary". She smiled and gave him a quarter of a pound.
Can't give him more otherwise she will be targeted by them in the train. Vicky told her this.

Looking out the window she waved to Vicky and her family.
"Goodbye! Will see you on my next family visit. If you don't want to stay you can always come back to me!". Vicky screamed.

"By loves. !". She said barely loudly. Her etiquette doesn't agree. But when on Rome do as they do.

The train started slowly. First the whistle, drumming in her heart to show that her journey is about to begin. Then the jolt and sharp piercing sound as the locomotives turn on the rails. Then the final jolt and there was movement. The Vicky family seem to be going backwards until finally they became a dot. Just like her London once was.

On the first day she made do with pastries and only ordered hot water from the train attendant to make tea. The two heaviest trunks were on the door to give her margin of security. On the second day she made do with bread and soap they were selling on the a mobile dining cart. She was still feeling tired and her ears popped due to the sound.

On the third day the train attendant said "Madam why don't you go to the dining cart and eat. Maybe you will enjoy freshly cooked meals and a breath of fresh air? "

She looked at her luggage. Noticing he said ",If anything goes missing you can hold me personally accountable . " He said humbly.

"Alright. You have twisted my arm". She smiled slightly and went to the dining cart after freshening up..

In the cart ,other than a few very wealthy men and women. More were people eating cheap meals but enjoying the fresh air of the open windows.

She went to the counter and said ",What do you have to serve?". She asked.

As soon as she arrived she attracted everyone's attention.
She sat down on a table by the window. Drank tea with poise. And looked very elegant.
The people automatically lowered their voices. You can never know who you are riding with in a train.
"Order for Miss King!". She stood up. A girl with white blonde hair at the back sitting on a bench by a window , looking severely motion sick holding a bunch of cup lemons on a dish looked up in shock. She does look like the person her parents told her about. She was also the one who went to Vicky's tavern to change money.

When Louisa sat down , a shadow overcame her.

She looked up and politely said ",Can I help you ? ".

"Are you Devin king's sister ?". She asked with a small voice.

She looked at the girl properly. Although thin and dressed in a poor dress , although new it was poor she has a pretty hone structure. Demure and Tony. The kind of wife English man prefer. If in the past she would have a negative feeling towards her. But now facing a fellow Englishman she felt a subtle friendship in revolutionary times.

So she thought more and said ",You know my brother ? He is married you know. "

The girl shook her head fast ",I don't mean that. My parents told me about him and you. My sister is your brother's wife. I am Ella. My elder sister is Bella ".

Louisa said " Ow yes yes. You do bear a resemblance to your sister. I see it now. What are you doing all the way in the west?". Louisa asked making her sit down.
"Marriage. You know Englishman are picky nowadays even the poor ones. So might as well look for someone who will treasure me". She said with a small smile.

"I also thought the same way. They are too ..too...too picky , so stubborn and just picky!".

They giggled together.