Chapter Six

(everyone ignore my terrible editing job)

arabellakarter: do u think we talked about our outfits??

(@)flyersnation: welcome to philly fam!

(@)drysdale.9.: is that a drysdale sweater????

(@)george.rideau: flyers girls are fly

(@)bingobongoflyers: jamie has a girl???

(@)karlykonecny: so happy to have u so much love!!!

(@)taylorvjackson: love our fam

(@)katieortencio: MY GIRL!!!! can't believe i missed the photo op

(@)carlsmies: love love love YOU

(@)jamie.drysdale: you're pretty

I was a little nervous to post that photo, I don't know what hockey fans are like when it comes to their favourite players getting girlfriends. I remember being a kid and crying in my bed because Harry Styles got a girlfriend and Niall Horan was rumoured to be with some girl.

"Bella, this is so cute. Is that where you were this weekend?" Tracy asked me as we were just twiddling our thumbs at work.

"Yeah, our in New Jersey for the big Stadium Series game, whatever that really means." I said, shaking my head and laughing.

"You were at the Stadium Series and don't even know what it means or is?" Jim asked from his usual corner spot.

"Yeah, I was there for Jamie."

"Sounds like it's getting pretty serious." Tracy said, wiggling her eyebrows as she finishing was drying some of the dirty dishes.

"We're not dating, Trace, calm down." I told her, wiping down a table.

"We could be though." I heard Jamie said.

"When did you get here?" I asked him.

"Just now, maybe if you turned the music down you'd be able to hear the door chime." He said, smirking and leaning on the counter top.

"Oh sorry, let me mute it. The door is propped open I wouldn't be able to hear it even if I wanted to." I said, walking over to the til.

"Can I get a coffee from the best barista in town?"

"There's a better barista in the country?" I asked, putting a hand over my heart trying to act offended.

"Yeah, there is, I'm sorry." He said.

"What?"

"I'm kidding, don't get mad at me. You're the best in the world not just the country." He said, trying to reach for my hand.

"Um, Mr. Drysdale, I hate to break it to you but she went to your big game and doesn't even know what it is." Jim said, always trying to start shit.

"I mean, as far as I'm aware it's just to be able to play professional hockey outside on a rink like everyone used to do as kids." Jamie said, turning to look at Jim.