Chapter 25

*Nisha Pov*

"Nisha!" I heard him calling from downstairs because of which I woke up from my early sleep.

"What?" I asked, walking outside my room.

"I have searched everywhere but I can't find Ayesha." He replied.

"She is with me and we both are sleeping so don't disturb us." I said and walked inside my room.

"Why is Dad calling you?" Ayesha said yawning.

"He is searching for you everywhere. But I told him that you are here." I replied, and she nodded while I lay down on my bed beside her.

She hugged me and drifted off into sleep. I smiled remembering how she walked inside my room directly when I suggested we take a nap after finishing our works.

I hugged her back and slid off into sleep patting her slowly. I woke up again after some time hearing my phone ringing.

"Hello!" I said, lifting the call.

"We can't come to India this week." I heard all too depressing voices of my brother's.

"And I am not going to kill you for that so don't worry." I said smiling.

"But I want to kill myself. They said I took very long leave last year, so they can't allot me any this year." He said sighing.

I got up from my bed and started walking downstairs after looking at the time.

"I have a better idea." He suddenly said.

"What?" I asked him taking out the sliced vegetables, which were done before I took the nap.

"Why don't you three come here?" He asked.

"We three? But I have a college." I replied.

"Come here for Dasara holidays, and it will also be like a honeymoon where we will take care of Ayesha when you both spend some time here." He said.

"Honeymoon?" I asked him snorting while shaking my head.

"Why are you talking like that?" he asked and I realized what I said to him.

"We three are actually busy, Bhai. Even Ayesha doesn't want to miss school and Suhdir shouldn't miss the office." I replied.

He finally sighed and hung up saying he will talk later. I put my mobile aside and started cooking the curry.

"Who was that?" I immediately jumped hearing his voice.

"I got scared." I said, patting my back.

"It is just my brother. He is just telling his disappointment that he can't visit me this year." I added.

"And?" He asked, standing beside me when I turned around to look at the curry.

"And he wanted us to visit them this time during the Dasara holidays." I replied.

"Do you want to go?" He asked frowning.

"Well, he actually wants us to spend some precious ... time... you know... as in a honeymoon." I replied stuttering and put all my concentration on the curry making.

"Oh!" he mumbled.

"Do not worry about that. We are not going to go." I said, smiling at him and sighed in relief inside not showing him.

This is so awkward! I thought, shaking my head.

"When did Ayesha started sleeping in other than her room?" He asked, changing the topic, and I smiled at him.