Epilogue

*Sudhir Pov*

I never thought I would be this scared in my life. I was scared when Ayesha was about to be born, but this time it was more than that.

"There is no danger, right?" I asked the doctor as she concentrated on the delivery.

"Like I said Mr.Arora. There is a very little complication and no need to worry that much." She replied, and I tightened my hold on Nisha's hand.

"Everything will be fine Sudhir." Nisha said with tears falling from her eyes, and her grip on my hand was tight.

"You should have told me Nisha." I said kissing her hand.

"I just got to know one month back and there is nothing we can do about it." She said and screamed with pain.

"I love you and please don't leave me alone." I pleaded with her.

"I love you too, but promise me one thing." She said taking a long gulp of air.

"Don't say what I am thinking you will say." I said shaking my head.

"Promise me that you will take care of both our kids and take the help of my Mom and Aunt." She said.

"Of course, I will but you will be there with me, to scold me if I do anything wrong." I said smiling at her.

"If something happens, promise me that you will keep your heart open and..." She was about to finish, but I cut her off saying, "Don't tell me you have chosen someone to make me marry."

"No, idiot! Don't interrupt me. All I am saying keep your heart open, and if you find the one for you, then don't back off." She said glaring at me.

"Shh... just concentrate on our baby." I said kissing her forehead.

"Promise me!" She said, shaking her head.

I was just about to scold her, but she immediately gave a huge cry followed by a faint one. She just looked at me, and I ignored whoever calling me staring at her back.

"It's a boy. Congratulations, Mr.Arora." Nurse said taking the baby away to wash him.

"How is she?" I asked the doctor as Nisha drifted off into unconscious.

The doctor checked her up and said, "She is fine and safe."

I took a deep breath and then remembered the nurse saying it is a boy. It looks like Ayesha will be so happy hearing this.

I held him to me and smiled at his cute face. He was looking at me with those half-opened eyes, making me smile even more.

"Sudhir!" I heard a faint whisper and turned to see Nisha slowly opening her eyes.

"Is baby fine?" She asked and I smiled, walking towards her holding our baby.

"More than fine and completely have my features." I said smirking at her.

"Ofcourse he will have yours as you made me stare only at you during the whole pregnancy." She said rolling her eyes and moved her hands forward.

She smiled, looking at him and tears started falling from her eyes. She glanced at me and said, "He has only your features."

"But must have your heart." I said kissing her lips.

"Call Ayesha! She must be so eager to see her brother." She said, and I nodded walking outside the room.

Ayesha bounced inside and had a big grin as she got a baby brother like she wished. She sat in front of Nisha and held his finger.

"Tell me his name." Nisha said impatiently like she has been asking for a few months.

"Nived!" I said, and she smiled at me.

"God's gift?" She asked.

"God's gift!" I replied.

"He smiled at me." Ayesha said excitingly.

"He is looking up at his big sister." Nisha said caressing Ayesha's cheek.

"Next I want a sister." She said looking at us.

"Sure." I said, smiling.

"What?" Nisha asked, slapping my arm.

"What? I want so many babies." I replied shrugging.

"I am fine with these both." She said shaking her head.

"Will you not fulfill Ayesha's wish?" I asked her and Ayesha too looked at Nisha with those puppy-dog eyes.

"Guys, you both really know what to do. Fine! We will see." She replied, glaring at me.

"I love you." I said pecking her lips.

"I am talking to you." She said looking away.

"Will you not ask me about Nived's new room decoration?" I asked her.

"You finished it? Tell me the details." She said excitingly.

"Say that you love me." I said, shaking my head.

"Don't you know?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.

"I know! But it feels very good to hear it from you directly." I replied shrugging.

"I love you, I love you, and I love you." She said to all three of us.

"I love you too, Mom. And he loves you too." Ayesha said playing with Nived's hand, but I told her to be careful.

"I hope I will be able to attend Pavani's and Rajeev's wedding." Nisha said frowning.

"Don't worry, Nisha. You will definitely will and by the way, they put the wedding shopping on hold to meet their god son." I said, and she smiled.

"I am so happy." She said, leaning on my chest.

"Not more than me." I said, leaning my chin on her head.

"When hair grows on his head, I will do so many hair styles for him like Mom does for me." Ayesha suddenly said making both of us look at her in shock.

"We need to give her a sister immediately." I said scared for my Son's reaction to those hair styles.

"Yeah!" Nisha said, and we both bursted out laughing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So... i know small one but dont mind.....

Finally my 13th story is over.. i know a simple concept and simple story and i could have done so much than this but simplicity has it's own beauty :)

Thank you so so so... much for the support guys.. Like i always say each story is made by me only because of the support i get from each on of you :)

Many are reading it making me know that they are and many are voting like a pat on my back and many are commenting making me smile and happy for the chap i have written... So each have a special place and i am lucky :)

I am sry that i couldnt reply to many chaps as i have been saying it is going into error each time.. but the comments are like treat for me so plz do for this epilogue and i will reply for sure :)

And i tried to dedicate as much as i can with the gratitude i have for their support and if i missed someone i am sry but i know your support :)

Thanks again guys :) :)

Meet you in the 14th story which i have already started check it out "Don't leave me #2" 

p.s- thats what our Ayesha AKA Sara looks now like in the picture added :)

P.S- Watch "Baahubali" there is stunning performance by our Khushal AKA mr.stone AKA Rana. and our Pia AKA Anushka and ofcourse Aman AKA Prabhas....

Dont forget ;)