Chapter 31

*Sudhir Pov*

"This is a pleasant surprise, Sudhir." Uncle said, smiling and I nodded smiling back.

"Is Ayesha not with you both in Pune?" he asked.

"No! She is in Mumbai." I replied.

"I met Indu's mother after returning. She is really distraught regarding her daughter." Uncle said, and I nodded at him.

"Does Ayesha miss her?" He asked with pity.

"She used to but now she is completely fine and Nisha is really good with her." I replied, and he nodded frowning.

"I hope she is not hurting Ayesha." He mumbled.

"She can never hurt her, but why are you saying that?" I asked him frowning.

"I heard from many relatives of them that she is selfish and doesn't respect our values." He replied.

"She is the most selfless person." I said confidently.

"So how is business going on?" He asked leaning back.

"When will Charan return?" I asked him back.

"He went to his friend's house and will return in one hour like that." He replied.

By that time, Nisha can return and can operate the camera then. I thought sighing in relief.

Is Aunty going to show her all my pictures? I thought, frowning. I hope not because they were so awkward.

I glanced at my Uncle and decided to tell him what Charan is actually doing.

"Where is Charan working?" I asked him.

"In Kolkata! He seems happy, and that's all I want." He replied sighing.

"Uncle! My family is everything to me." I said in a serious tone.

"Why are you telling me that?" he asked me frowning.

"I will not spare anyone who decided to hurt my family and my loved ones." I said, and he leaned forward staring at me.

"I will do anything to give them the punishment, no matter what relation I have with them." I said, and he gulped making me think does he knows about Charan too?

"What... what are you trying to say?" he asked stuttering.

"I found the harm that person who is related to me done and even has needed proofs, which can prove the guilty without a doubt." I replied.

"Are you sure?" he asked gulping more.

"Without a doubt." I replied, leaning back on the couch.

"But how can you have the proof of that? I hid all the evidence then how can you get your hand on it?" He asked, getting up and I stared at him not showing my confusion.

"What proofs do you have Sudhir? And that too after all these fifteen years." He asked fuming at me.

"I have proofs." I said even though I don't know what he is talking about, but I want to know about that soon.

"If it comes out, then I will harm your new family like your old one." He threatened me.

"What?" I asked him in utter shock.

"When I can kill my own brother for a factory, then I will not have a problem to kill his son to save myself." He replied, and my eyes widened.

"You killed my parents." I said, getting up after the news settled.