CHAPTER 2 - System, Skills, and Information 1.

(When there is no defined POV it means that it is Third person POV)

[The System Spirit will now be online in a short while.]

When Alex went inside the Bathroom and was removing the gooey stuff around him by washing his body, there was a golden flash in Alex's eye and now he could see the text floating in front of him on a transparent screen with a gold theme.

He didn't seem surprised and felt that it was normal for the system to have a UI, since from his memories he could remember that every system has a UI. But when he heard the words said by the System, he didn't know why, but his heart started beating very fast.

He felt like whoever this system spirit was, they might be very close to him. Because even if he can't recall any of his old memories, he still feels his mind longing to meet this system spirit.

He just hopes that at least can help him remember something. He wore clothes again after washing his body and spraying some deodorant on himself, he waited for the System's notice.

[Hello, Alex. I am Sophia, the system spirit. Nice to meet you.]

Alex heard a voice that felt like a gentle melody in his head and he smiled, he didn't know why he smiled but he still did.

However, what he didn't know was that the system spirit or Sophia was blushing in the system space looking at him smiling.

Alex was already very Handsome but after his body was modified by the system, he looked even better along with his hair reaching his shoulders and eyes having a tint of golden, his skin tone became brighter while his muscles grew compact making them even more ripped, though his body remained streamlined.

If before he was most handsome un-awakened then now without a doubt, he was simply the most handsome man on Gaia. Even though his charm was still not something that would affect Sophia, she was still affected since it had been a long time since she had seen him.

'Hello, Sophia. Nice to meet you too.' Alex tried talking mentally as he had seen in novels and all, and it worked just fine.

'Sophia, do you know me?' Alex asked after the introduction since he wanted to know more about himself even if something in his mind told him that he had nothing to worry about.

He didn't know why he felt that if he recalled his memories then everything would not go as it was supposed to. But still, his curiosity made him ask this question.

[...Yes, I know you very well.] Sophia replied after a long pause.

But if someone listened carefully, they might hear her melancholy from the voice. She was sad about something, but not for herself.

'Can you tell me who I am? Or what I am?' Alex asked but somehow, he wasn't eager to know, it was as if he didn't need to worry about anything.

He felt different from when he was in space roaming around aimlessly. At that time, he felt like he was weak, but right now he felt very strong like nothing would happen to him even if the whole world was somehow destroyed.

[I cannot tell you anything about your past.] Even if he didn't get any answer, he was not bothered by it. But then he was surprised by her next words.

[Grow stronger and you will remember everything.]

'How strong?' He asked and this time he already knew the answer somehow.

[Strongest.] he just nodded at her words and didn't say anything. He felt that it was something he had heard so many times that he had gotten bored of it.