CHAPTER 3 - System, Skills, and Information 2.

The world Gaia is merely a small planet among a group of planets. Many other planets orbit around it, as well as numerous larger groups of planets. Beyond these groups lies the galaxy, which is formed by many such groups.

After that comes the universe, composed of many galaxies. Many universes form large clusters together, resembling a tree or similar structure, and these formations are referred to as the cosmos.

When using the term "many," it refers to billions or trillions, not just hundreds or thousands. The cosmos that forms reality resembles a plane, and when these realities merge, they create the multiverse.

While there are other concepts such as possibilities and dimensions, Alex wasn't provided with much information about these subjects. It seems the information is restricted and will only become accessible when he becomes stronger.

Alex realized that there were entities even larger than the multiverse, but he couldn't recall what they were, so he set aside those thoughts for the time being. Then he acquired information about something called a Heaven-Favoured or World-Lucky Child.

Every world would have them, and their sole purpose was to prevent catastrophes and eliminate threats that could lead to world destruction, among other harmful events.

Given their heavy responsibilities, they were endowed with powerful skills or abilities to aid them in fulfilling their purpose.

It wasn't always "With great power comes great responsibility," but sometimes "For great responsibilities, there are great powers." As Alex processed all this information, he asked a question.

'Wasn't the late Alex supposed to be the Heaven favored? I don't think anyone else has a power stronger than this.'

As Alex asked that to Sophia, a Dark red-colored mass of energy floated on his palm. Other than his power he also got the power that the late Alex died obtaining and it is called Destruction elemental manipulation.

If developed correctly, it could become so powerful that it could destroy anything, but Alex didn't feel like it was new for him as he felt that he had used it before. But he just put it in the back of his head since he knew that it was something from his past lives.

Yes, lives, he somehow knew now that it wasn't his first time switching bodies or reincarnating, he knew that he had done it at least two times.

[No, He was not supposed to be the Heaven favored. He was supposed to die the same way he died.]

'But?' Alex knew there was a But.

[But Alex would still have been the Heaven favored. It is just that it would only be the body of Alex, but the one inside would have been someone else.]

'Just like me?' Alex asked while lying down on the bed, staring at the sealing.

[Yes, and that was the reason why we were able to come here. The system forcibly replaced your soul with the person that was supposed to be the new Alex right when he was about to enter the body.]

'So, where is that person right now?' Alex asked as the system didn't kill the person but replaced them.

[They would have died in space by now since that person was already on their dying breath.]

'Oh, okay.' Alex didn't feel any remorse or guilt that a person died because of him and it was because even if it was his first time hearing someone die in this life, he knew that he had killed many people in his past lives.

[So, what are you going to do now?] Sophia asked and got the answer right after that.

'let's activate the bloodline and the title first.'