Prolouge

No one doesn't have friend or friends. They say that people needs to make friends because it is a part of living. Friends are those people who will always be there when you need them. People who knows you and your secrets, people knows you flaws and everything.

Friends? I don't have them. I never had one. Because I never had the chance to make one.

Another part of life is love. They say that love bind people together. That's true! I can see that to may mom and dad. Sometimes I wonder how does it feel to be in love. I never experienced that though I know the feeling of having a crush but in love? I think that's way more different.

Love? I have two. My mom and dad. I don't know how to define love. Mom once told me, sometimes love can hurt you. But how'd I know that? I never know the feeling.

Everything is normal in my life the way I used to. Until we moved to another village and I transfered to another school since then everything seems to be new to me.

New Environment.

There's Male Gods.

And..

The Playmate.

My world turn to the other side when he said..

"You're The Male God's Playmate."

~~

Thank You for giving it a glanced. This is a new story of HanRisse. This will be written in English okay? So forgive me in advance for grammar errors and misspelled words. Hope you guys like it! Please leave comment. Share it, Vote it, and Read it. Thank You!!!
_iamluhansrealwifey//ordinaryfangirl :))