two: playmate

Chapter two: Playmate

"Hey!" That guy Kris Wu shouted.

Don't look back Charisse. Act like you can't hear him. I pressed the volume button of my ipod and made it full volume. Better.

I can't hear him now. I walk as fast as I could until I reached the bus stop. I sat on the railings. I shut my eyes and feel the song playing. The song is Justin Bieber old song, Down to Earth. I am not really into hollywood pop or how you call their songs. I just listen to the song who caught me.

A bus stopped and I opened my eyes and walk in to the bus. I look back when someone grab my bag before I could hopped in.

"What the hell!" I scoffed. He gave me a half smile.

Now what? Why did this guy suddenly pulled me?! Does he need something or what? I really don't get him!Do I need to make myself clear that I don't want to make friends with anyone to him?

He also pulled the my earphones. "I was calling your name several times." He told me. I sighed. I don't wanna roll my eyes on him, it's a waste of time to do that.

"Come on. Get in to my car." It's not a question. It's a command. I can trace it on his voice.

"I'm sorry Kris Wu but I don't want to." I told him. He pulled me more away the bus and the bus start driving away.

Oh gash! I missed the bus! I shut my eyes saw him grinning at me. Ugh!
I pulled my bagback and went to the railings again.

"Come on, you're going to be late." He is smiling widely at me.

I don't get it! Yesterday after class he went to my classroom. He waited for me for no reason. Even Desiree is shocked. I am confused right now. Desiree told me that he's one of that so-called 'Male Gods' or whatever they are.

She told me that they never talked to lower years. And hell, I'm third year and He is fouth year why is he talking to me? That bothers me you know.

"What do want, really?" I faced him. He grinned once again.

"I want you to get inside my car and let's go in school together." My jaw dropped on what he said just now.

What is this? Is he trying to be a good neighbor?

"No!" I firmly said. He took a deep deep breathe.

"Fine, then I'll take the bus with you." He told me as he sat on the railings beside me.

You gotta be kidding me?! I let out a deep breathe and tried to ignore him once again.

After ten minutes of waiting, finally a bus came. I enter the bus and it's a bit full. Luckily, I found one seat avaible and sat there. I saw Kris Wu looking for me but I hide myself by bending down a bit.

Someone chuckled. "Are you hiding for someone?" I looked to my side and I saw a cute guy with a deep dimple. Oh god! He's perfect!

"Checking me out ha?" I blushed and looked away. OMG! I'm so obvious.

I heard him chuckled. "Don't worry. It's fine. I'm used to it." I rolled my eyes on him.

Psh. What a man, full of himself. He didn't talk to me after that. Maybe he really thought I like him already. But no! Not yet.

Did I ever mention that I like guys with dimples? Maybe not. But yes. I like guys with dimples. I think it makes the look more manlier. I remember my crush on our former village his name is Park Chanyeol. He also has this cute dimple which made me like him.