Three: that was close

Chapter three

We were both catching our breathe when we reached the succer field. I put my hand on my chest. Oh my gash. I can't breathe properly. Woo! What was that? It was like we run in a maze. Sweat are all over my face. I grab my hanky on my pocket and wipe my face.

"Are you okay?" He catched my attention. I looked at him and noded.

"Why did you dragged me by the way?" I asked raising my eyebrows to him. He chuckled and wipe his sweat using his hanky too.

"Maybe because your in a intense situation?" He said sarcastically. And I rolled my eyes.

He narrowed his eyes on me. "Since when did you attend this school? You don't look familar, you know." He spoke. I fixed the string of hair into the side of my ear.

"I just tranfered and started going school yesterday." I told him. He noded. He put his hands on his pocket. "So, what year are you?"

"Third, I am Luhan's classmate." I told him and he nod again. I wonder if he really loves interogating people because there is always a question after you answering his previous question.

"Welcome to North Manhatan Academy then." He said. But I can sense something wrong on the way he welcomed me. It's more like he giving me a warning. I narrowed my eyes on him.

"Who are you? And why did you sat on that male god spot thingy?" He grinned and look at me up and down.

"You are really a newbie." He spoke. "You might not want to know who I am." He grinned wider. I just rolled my eyes on him.

Whatever. I don't want to know him anyway. I am just curious because he sat there and talked to that Luhan. They seemed to be close or maybe he is also a jerk like that Luhan. Tch.

"Nevermind. I have to go." I turned my back and didn't asked him anymore.

It is a waste of time to ask him though. Why? Because I wouldn't pay attetion to him in the first place. I came here to learn and not to know who ever is that guy is. I was hundred of steps away from that succer field when he shouted something.

"By the way, I am Zhang Yixing. Lay for short." I ceased my brows and faced him only to see him walking away with his hands on his pocket. I shook my head. Whatever is your name boy.

I walked to may classroom and I saw Desiree seated on her spot already. I smiled at her as I sat on my place.

"Hey. Did you know that Luhan and Kris were on the office right now?" He whispered to me. I shook my head.

"Why?" I asked in curiosity. She rolled her eyes on me and slapped my shoulder.

"Ya!" I exclaimed in pain. She again rolled her eyes. "Aigoo, you're prentending that you don't know. Tch. Tch." I frowned on her. "They were called to the office because they punched each other because of you!" She continued. My eyes grew big and my jaw almost drop.

"W..Why beacuse of me?" She sighed and dusted my uniform.

"Maybe because Kris likes you and Luhan wants to play with you." What the..

That Kris Wu likes me?! No way! It was just a day when we first met. Duhh, you don't form special feeling for someone easily. I shook my head to get myself back.

"I think there's another reason behind that,Des." I told her. She just shrugged.

As much as we want to chat with each other we can't because sadly the teacher came and taught us the lesson we need to learn. I focused myself to the teacher while she is teaching. This is my favorite subject so I need to do well in here. Desiree, who is seated beside is also seriously paying attention to the teacher.