You're my Playmate and you are mine

I woke up with a loud noise just to realize that it was my mom who is harshly knocking on the door. I lazily stood up and open it half awake.

"Mom, what's with---" I didn't finish my sentence when she suddenly push me to the bathroom.

"You lazy girl! What are you doing you are going to be late now!" She said. I hold her hands to stop her.

I frowned. "What late? Mom! I don't have class it's wednesday and they--- Ouch!" She slapped my shoulder. I jumped in pain.

"Mom!"

"Yes, my daughter?" She raised her brows. "Go take a bath now! Mr. Lu's son is waiting for you downstairs." She said.

"Who?" I asked again. Just making sure because I thought I heard it wrong.

"Mr. Lu's son. Sir Luhan." I almost choked in my own saliva.

"What?! Who told him to fetch me? Mom, I'm not going." I told her and motion to go back to bed.

"Ya!!" She shouted me. I am shocked how mom pulled me and threw me literally on the bathroom leaving me no choice but to take a bath.

"Make it faster honey, okay?" She shouted. I could only roll my eyes.

Tss. -.-

I heard some footsteps away and a slammed of a door. I could only sigh. Since when did mom become this persistent? Arggh! Basically, before she won't allow me going somewhere without them. Even if it has do with school stuffs, she still won't allow me. And if I don't want to go she won't combat me. Err! Why now? Tss.

I turn off the shower. I grab my towel and enveloped it on my naked body. I went out the bath room and to my shock, I saw a suitcase packed up and my clothes beside it.

Did mom prepare this? How could she prepare this things in just a short period of time? Perhaps, she did it ahead of time. Err. I shook my head. My mother is really something.
I took the clothes prepared and I wear it.

It was a white t-shirt paired with a black skinny jeans. I took my combat boots to paired with my outfit. I comb my hair and tie it into a messy bun. I took my bag and went downstairs.

"Oh, she's ready." Mom said when she saw me walking down from the stairs. I looked at beside her, which was dad seated.

Dad smiled at me and nod his head. I just fake a smile and look at Luhan who was looking at me from head to toe.

"Please take care of her. This is her first time." Mom told Luhan and I glared at her. Luhan looked at mom confused.

"She--"

"Mom!" I stopped mom for telling him. "Let's just go." I grab his hand.  I pulled him out of my mom and dad's sight.

"Take care honey!" I heard mom shouted.

I looked at Luhan when we reached his car. He is raising his eyebrow while smirking like crazy. I glared at him.

"What?!" I hissed. He slowly looked down and I followed his sight only to see my hand holding his hands. 

My eyes grew big and I immidiately let go of it. Ugh! Are you crazy Charisse? Why did you hold his hands?! -.- I wanted to knock my head.

"I didn't know you want to hold me." He said. My jaw dropped.

He walked to the driver seat without opening the shotgun seat. I rolled my eyes, how ungentleman. Psh.

I motion to open the shotgun seat when Kris called me.

"Charisse!"  I looked at him. He is not smiling nor angry. I can't read any emotion on his face.

"Hey, good morning Kris." I greeted him with a smile. He looked at me then looked inside the car.