Four: blackmailed

I went home straight after my class. Desiree was absent but she texted me that she's fine and she was absent because of family matters. I didn't bother to asked her for more information because I know that she'll tell me all about that tomorrow. I enter our house and saw the helper ironing my clothes. I smiled as she saw me.

"Hi ma. Where's mom and dad?" I asked.

"They are upstairs and I think they discussing some important matters." She told me. I nod at her and find my way upstairs.

I feel comportable with her now. I talked to her normally just like how I talked to mom and dad. She's kind and lovable just like mom. She acts like mom sometimes that is why I learned to like her.

I walked to my mom and dad's room. The door not closed so I enter their room.

"What are you going to do now honey?" Mom sounds very worried.

"I don't know honey. I'm thinking a way on how I can get away from this situation." Dad said. I walked forward so that I could see them.

Dad was seated on his study chair while mom was beside him hugging him. I can see right now that my parents is struggling. I felt sad seeing them like this. It is my first time seeing my happy dad frustrated.

"Do you think It has something about the money you borrowed to them?"mom asked.

"I thinks so. Mr. Lu don't care about the money. Maybe there's another reason why." Dad massage his temple.

I felt so phatetic that I couldn't even help them about this. How I wished I could graduate highschool and college already so that I could work and find a way to help them. Damn this life.

"I should call Lu International Company to set meeting a bout this." Dad motioned to stand up so I quickly went out their room.

I let out a deep breath as I open the door of my room. I don't want to see my parents struggling. Should I stop going school and just drop out? Should I find part time job? I sighed because of my thoughts. What can I do? Errr.

I pulled my pillow covered my face. Pity life.
~~

The next morning I went to school too early. I didn't eat breakfast because I don't want to see how upset mom and dad is. They are my weakness. I walked to our building and went inside my classroom. No one is here because it is still early. I sat on my chair and closed my eyes.

"So early huh?" I opened my eyes and saw Luhan standing infront of me.

I don't know why I can't feel scared of him today maybe because I could only care about my family at this moment.

"I am not in the mood Luhan." I told him. He narrowed his eyes on me.

"Why are you so gloomy?" He asked as he sat on his chair. I sighed.

"It's none of your business you know." I beamed.

"Well it is my business." He said. I looked athim only to see him looking at me.

I frowned on him. "Why are you looking at me?" He laughed

"Why are you so innocent?" I rolled my eyes on him. "I asked you first, jerk." I told him

He whistle palyfully. "Sometimes your innocent and sometimes your cranky. You make me more curious about you newbie." I shut my eyes and let out a deep breath.

Why am I even wasting my time talking to this jerk? He will just add up on my stress.

"You're father has a small company right?" I opened my eyes and narrowed my eyes on him.