One: You're in trouble

Enjoy the first chapter! Leave comment after reading thanks :)

Chapter One

I'm standing on the bus stop waiting for bus, ofrcourse. I just went to my new school where I enrolled myself. I never knew my mom planned to move in other city, I only knew it yesterday when we are already moving. I took a deep breathe as the bus stop on my spot. I immidiately went in and found a slot on the center. I sat as I plug my earphone on my ears.

I never really wish to moved house. My crush was just two blocks away on ours but it's miles away now. I am third year highschool now but supposed to be fourth year. Because of my dad always travel for work, we also his family always moved to where place he was assigned. If I am not mistaken this is the nineth times we moved and I really hope that this is permanent 'cause I'm tired of getting enrolled in new school, introduce myself and not that long I will drop out again because we'll move to another city again.

I'm so sick of those!

Becuase of that I never gain friends. I never had the chance to get through with other girls in my past schools and be friends with them. The last time I checked the longest time I stayed on my former school that was my elementary days and it lasted for 3 years.

And becuase I am still a kid that time I cannot recall if I had friend or friends that time. In middle school, Mom paid a teacher to go in our house for home study and 2 years after we moved again and I enrolled to another school again. That's the routine, I guess.

I looked outside and saw big buildings all over. The bus stopped for a while because the light turned red. I shut my eyes as I feel the song playing on my ipod. It's Someone Like You remake by Taehyung of BTS.

I know this song is originaly sang by Adelle, am I right with the spelling? Correct if I'm wrong. But I like V's voice than the girl version.

"Miss your hanky." I looked at the boy who sat on my side. I heard him because it's not in a full volume, my ipod's song.

I awkwardly shook my head." It's not mine."

He also smiled awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his head. "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought it's yours." He told me. I just nod and looked away.

This is one problem with me, because I never had friends so I thought I should never make one. Why? Because i'll be leaving him/her also after months or weeks or years when my dad have to go with other place again.

The bus stop and it's my stopped this time. The boy beside me also hopped out the bus. He looked at me. He don't look friendly though. I immidiately cocked my head on side where the road to my new village is.

I walked side by side while still listening to the song on my Ipod. Not that far from our house when my mum suddenly called.

"Oh, Eomma?" I answered.

( Where are you now?) she asked.

"Near our house already."

(Ahh. Okay. Walk more faster so that we can eat dinner.) I nodded as if she can see me, then I hang up.

I put my phone on my pocket. I unplugged the earphone on the side of my ear and encircled it on my ipod and put it away also in my pocket.

I lglanced at every house in the village. It's quite huge, all of the houses. Our former house also was huge and I thought we will permanently live there already because we had a lot things there but then we end up moving again here.

I sighed as I reached our gate. I turned around to the house infront of us and saw the guy who sat by my sat a minutes ago.

To my shock, cause he is staring at me. I blinked two times before I realize that he is smiling at me.