CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Chapter Twenty-Four

Coming towards a town a slight smile parted my lips. With the third eye I had seen Soji in this town. He had yet to move on so I knew that somewhere within these walls Soji was here. Ban grabbed my arm yanking me back towards him as the others started to move through the town looking around going their own way and doing their own thing.

“What,” I asked pulled away from him and he grabbed my arm again twisting it behind my back. I winced in pain but offered no others signs that he was hurting me. Letting Ban know I was in pain was like foreplay to him. “What do you want?” I asked and he pushed me away from him into the wall of someone’s home. Reaching in his pocket he pulled out the seal I could see it smoking in his hand as he touched it.

Using his nails he slice his palm open his blood covering the seal as it started to eat away at it making it touchable. Holding it out to me I reached for the Seal of Mayhem but Ban pulled it back keeping it from my reach. I frowned as he held it out to me again. I watched his eyes holding out my hand so that he could place it inside.

“You have to keep your end as well.” Ban said moving closer to me pinning me to the wall. “You have to stay at my side forever and ever and ever Natsu.” He said pressing his nose to my neck breathing in my scent.

“I don’t remember saying that.” I said and I felt a growl vibrate inside of his chest as he pressed his body closer to mine.

“Why do you fight,” he asked his tongue flicking out as his licked along my jawline. “You belong to me Natsu. You been mines since the day I first laid eyes on you. I fell in love with a human, I made that human enteral, now give yourself over to me. Three words, save them and surrender the last of your will to me.” His words were soft but they echoed throughout my mind. They slithered along my veins. They settled into my soul.

He loved me and I loved him. Did I? Did I love Ban? Could I? Could I love the demon that took everything away from me. He fell for a human, whose fault was that. Surely it wasn’t mine. How could it be? I suffered because of him. I have lost people I loved because of him. I could feel his hand against me rubbing me through my pants trying to make me yield to his will.

“You took everything from me. You took my family from me.” I hissed at him and he backed away from me so that he could look into my eyes. Green eyes looked into black ones as he ran his finger along the chain touching the ring I had taken from him. “You took everyone!” I yelled and Ban rolled his eyes at me.

“That was two hundred years ago. Get over it Natsu.” He said and I shook my head.

“It wasn’t to me. I see it every day. In my head I can see them everyday. It was awful, the things you did to my family. The way you killed my mother, my father, my sister. I can still hear their cries. I taste there blood in my mouth, You...you made them watch. You made me do those lewd things in front of them. I hate you. I will always hate you Ban.” Reaching out Ban grabbed my chin making me look at him.

“Do you want me to say sorry?” He asked and I frowned at him.

“Are you?” I asked and I honestly wanted to know. I wanted to know if he felt anything for my family.

“I’m sorry that you hate me. Though I think your hatred for me is more because you think you should hate me. Not because you actually hate me.” His fingers combed through my hair. “What if I could give you one of them.” He said and I looked at him wondering what he meant by that. “What if I tell you that there was a reason it was you. It was your family. What if I tell you that their death’s wasn’t your fault?”

“I wouldn’t believe you. Of course it was my fault. You came there because of me. You killed them because you wanted me.” I said and Ban shrugged his shoulders moving closer to me and I frowned at how a part of me wanted him to move closer.