Chapter One; England.

Chapter one: England.

Drip,        Drip,           Drip!

Thats all I could hear as I lay there the next morning. Over night there had been a storm and it had ripped the roof of the place, allowing water in. I had the smallest, cheapest room so therefore I had all the bad luck with my room.

I watched the water fall like teardrops from the roof and into the bucket I had placed there, I was still in the bed, which was also wet, the blanket had gone to mush becausse it was so thin. I lay there for a couple of minutes listening to the falling of the rain before I decided to get up.

I stood up and stretched my body. I looked out the window and smiled although the room was horrible beyond belief, I loved the veiw and location. Central Park. It was right opposite it, I opened the window and sniffed in the morning dew, beautiful. My wolf wanted to go wild and chase the moring winds. I stood there for a couples of minutes trying to remember something, something I was going to do today, something important. What was it?! I rested my forehead agianst the window pane in thought.

What was it again.?......

ENGLAND!!!!

My head snapped up and I looked at the small clock on the wall. 6am. Shit! I've got to be at the airport by now. I ran to my bed and grabbed my suitcase and shoved it onto the mattress, i opened the click and pulled out some clothes. black jeans, black hoodie and some white sneakers. I raced to put them on. once done, I shoved on a black baseball cap and tucked my hair into a low ponytail. I grabbed my things and ran out the door, out of the building and into the streets of New York.

The streets of New York in the early hours of the morning. Not a nice place. I saw men still drunk from the night before staggering around and the homeless begging on the sidewalks. I kept my head low and quickened my pace. The airport was only a five minute walk, well wolf pace anyway. I placed my suitcase in my mouth and went into an empty alleyway. I stood there and allowed my wolf to take over.

Ow!   My back broke in several places, arching into a wolfs possition.

Ouch! My hands and feet turned into paws with claws.

Argghh! My face re-organised itself and my nose grew longer in to a muzzle.

Ugghhh!  The rest of my body changed into my wolf.

It was so painful still. After a few transformations though i'll just be able to think about my wolf and in a split second my body should have changed without me knowing. Well thats what i think anyway as i've never meet another wolf to ask them this.

I looked around the alley, my eyesight amazing. I even see the tiny fruit flies eating a rotting apple at the other end of the alley. I looked to my suitcase and picked it up in my muzzle and bolted it straight out of the alley, over the road and into Central Park. My wolf sniffing the air around me, the sun was coming up now. its rays of light shinning through the trees creating spotlights on the ground.

I picked up my pace and made through to the other side, just a few minutes from the airport. I crossed the road, just missing a car. I carried on down the streets. I have to hurry up though because the streets would become busy at seven.

~~~

I reached the Airport, I went to a side alley and changed back. Human form now. I clung onto my suitcase in one hand, my knuckles going white because of my nerves. I'm my other sweaty palm I held my passport and plane tickets. Why was i nervous?! I have no idea. I checked myself in and waited in the departure section for my plane to be called.

"Could all passengers, for Flight 1.A.2 to the United Kingdom, please make there way to Gate 3. Thank you"

I jumped out of my skin when i heard the speakers call out my flight. I made my way to Gate 3, handed my ticket to the attendant and made my way to my seat. When i got there, I slipped a few sleeping pills into my mouth and waited till they took effect. It took them ten minutes for them to finally kick in. I felt my eyelids go droopy and heavy. Yes! no more Travel sickness for me. I gladly took in sleep.