Chapter Two: Change.

Chapter Two: Change.

I flopped on the mattress, it's spring had worn out aages ago, so instead of bouncing back up again I sunk into the middle. I stayed in my wolf form as she didn't want to me to change back as she was on the defencive side, paranoid at every sound or movement.

I curled her into a small ball and listened out.

In the distance i could the russling of trees swaging in the breeze and the animals movements as they went on about there business. I could hear the lake that i had parched my thirst on rippling against the earth. I could hear them. The five of them pacing around in wolf worm, trying to pick up my scent, their claws scrapping at the earth as they patrolled the area. I could hear everything but their thoughts.

If only I could hear there thoughts then I could tell what they'd want with me, why was the Alpha Logan so insistant on having me, I wasn't his mate right? Eghhh If i was his mate, well I don't even want to think about it. Anyway if I was his mate then surely my wolf would have noticed the pull and when we touched I should have felt sparks. PLUS he kicked me, i'm pretty sure mates are ment to want to protect there mates. Duh!

Well if I was his mate then he's got another thing coming. I'm a rouge. That's how I like it. I mean sure it can get lonely at times but I didn't want to be part of a pack, I liked my indepedence. I yeah...... sometimes I could use the help but I was fast, I out ran them didn't I ? And I know I was still young or as Alpha Logan said called it "A Pup" but I could pick up skills along the way.

I just hoped that this land smelt of my Grandma so much that wouldn't pick up my scent. The bush I layed down in when I was hiding happened to be a Lavender bush, The scents strong enough to hide a wolfs scent.

I heard the Alpha howl in defeat. ahah ! Yes, that's it go away!  My wolf wanted to go outside again tonight, but first i had to eat and refuel myself. I wanted to change back to human but my wolf said otherwise. I was going to have to hunt, besides I relised I didn't have any food in the fridge.

I stretch myself out on the bed making it squeek and moan, my front paw claw caught onto one of the pillows and tore it open, i tried to get it out by shaking my paw. Basically...... after I got it out after fifteen minutes I looked more like a chicken than a Wolf.

I tried to shake off but i failed. Big time. Great. I got of the bed and made my way to the bedroom door, used my paw to open it and made my way outside. The cool breeze ran its fingers through my fur, I breathed in the air for my hunt. My wolf was hungry.

Rabbit! Fox!

A selection, my wolf was pleased at such a choice, back in New York it was either pigeon or rat. Not nice. I let the scent carry foward, nothing could get in my way. I wondered foward getting deeper into the forest following a rabbit as he tried to hurry away. He could smell me coming. I became hot on his tail, he knew this, i began to run after him. I wasso close now I could pratically taste him. There we was! I saw him racing over a fence. He lept over gracefully and I followed.

pant pant

faster faster

thud thud

He turned a corner, I made a sharp turn.

Snap!

 His neck broke in my jaw. I pushed my teeth into his soft fur and felt the warm blood and fur hit my tongue. I dropped the lifeless animal on the floor and ripped at his skin. I pulled at the flesh and devoured the animal, she was so hungry to finish it off that she switched of her surroundings.

 I tucked into the rabbit and soon only the bones remained. I was still hungry. I needed to be satifised will my kill and to be honest it just didn't hit the spot, I needed something bigger,  deer. That would fill me up deffinalty.

Immortal Night.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara