Chapter Five: Watched

I opened one eye to see it was morning. UGH. I don't want to get up, I hardly even wanted to go to school today with the annoying five. I wouldn't be able to breath with out them on my case . This is going to be the longest day EVER! and i'm not looking foward to it. at all.            

I groaned,streched and dragged myself out of bed. I slumpted my body over and made my way to the shower. I did the usual things. Got out and dried myself. I walked back into my mint green room, while drying my hair with the towel I noticed something. The door had a lock on it a very stable lock and the doors made of oak meaning none of them can break in. Brilliant. I ran over to the lock and clicked it shut. I put the chest of draws in front of the door for extra strength. I smiled in satifaction, no school for me today.

I finished drying my hair off and pulled it back into a high topped messy bun. I pulled open the chester draws to find a clearly old pair of skinnies and surfers blue hoodie. I was amazing at surfing, I always used to go up to california with my family before I became a problem. I could stand and ride the waves, like running a knife over butter.

"AMY! OPEN THIS BLOOMING DOOR!"

Woah! I had been so deep in thought that I didn't notice anyone walk towards my door. I smiled at door. It was Taylor. I heard him mutter under his breath about how stupid it was to build a house out of oak for werewolves. He sighed deeply.

"You've got to the count of three, then i'm coming in through the wall, Understand?"

I looked ath the wall and smiled. "Ummm I do believe that the walls also made oak" I stated

"Very True, open up or you'll be sorry missy! I'll get Logan up here!"

"I thought were wen't going to school anyone because of the other packs coming"

"No. You've got it wrong. Like we can just drop out of school all at once, we'll carry on as normal until futher notice."

I pretended to yawn loudly "Well have fun at school , i'm going back to sleep"

"GET.OUT.HERE.NOW!"

"Fuck off will you, I'm already somewhere I don't want to be, first chance I get. I'm gone. Understand?" I said the last part to mock him. I heard him actually claw then door then storm off. I huffed. I want to go home. But how? OF COURSE!! Duh, why didn't I think of it before?! The window. Oh yeahh. I pulled back the hoodies sleve and pulled up the hood. The windows were nailed shut yes, but there not huge nails and I have superstrength. Winning much?

I struggled and yes i'll admit I did struggle a little and hurt my own nails from picking at the metal nails. But! I did get them undone. Hallelujah. 

I pulled up the window ever so slooooowwwlly, I didn't want my wolfy friends knowing what I was up too. I looked down to see how far the ground was. Ew. I know i'm a wolf and all but I loath heights, I'm scared of them. Beneath the window was a ledge. I swung my leg out and over onto it trying to make a sound, with that foot firmly onit I allowed the other one to join it. My body tensed up from the height a little.

Okay... I mentally spoke. Focus Amy, you can do this.

I pushed myself foward and lept of the ledge onto a pile of leaves, which broke any "Thud" or falling sound and it broke my fall making it soft. I got up out the leaves and shook my body like a wet dog. dusting my body off and checking myself over for bruises. I was fine. Pheww. I caught a whiff of my scent from the day before. It lead to the school, But if I remember rightly my land was near here. Perfect.

I started to debate wolf form or human form. Yes,in wolf form i'd be able to get there quicker, but my tracks would be more noticable and my scent. The stupid mind link means they'd be able to pick up where I am and if Logan decided to command me to do something, in form with his vemon runnign through my blood I couldn't refuse him atleast in human form I'd be able to refuse him, my scent would blend in, I could hide my tracks and no mind link, the only negative thing would be speed and strength.

Hmmmmm.?

Human form it is. I followed my previous scent  into the forest. The sun takes longer here to rise than it does in America. The tree's were still shadows,Okay the best way for me to get this across to you. A painting, an old oil painting. Now imagine that painting has deep crimson and orange background the sun is just rising, but you can't see the sun yet. All the trees in the painting are black with the tiniest touch of emerald green. the forest floor is also pretty much black but you can still see the texture of the ground with the leaves twigs and earth. It was really peaceful but at the same. I was a little scared.

I walked on and on. The sun slowly percing through the leaves, rays of sunlight broke through the darkness and made spotlights on the ground. It was quite beautiful. My feet crunched marviously on the leaves. I started to quicken my pace, I reconised were I was now, I was near the boarder of the wall. I was still on the main road though. I need to get of before-

"AMY!" an angry voice boomed through the silence, the birds flew from the trees and the animals fled for cover. They feared the anger of an Alpha.

Too late. I screwed up my face. I put my hearing to the best of its abiltiy. I could hear ALL of them get into the jeep outside the house and the engine rawr to life. Buggar! It's now or never. I started to run off the road towards the wall. I heard the car gaining on me. Shit! I streeched to a halt on the edge of the woods. I stopped dead in my tracks and spun round to look at the jeep 5 miles behind me. I saw them all get out. Ugh. Run Amy run. I turned round on my heels and star-

UMMMFFFFFT

I ran straight into something rock hard. I landed on my bum with a thudd. I looked up to see an unimpressed Brent looking down at me. Oh god, okay right think of an excuse, quick. Got it!

"Hey you stupid oaf! I was going to school... unless... you don't want me to go i'm fine with that also" I got up from the floor and looked at him and smiled a daring smile. "I'll be off then" I said and started to walk around him.

"I don't think so!" He grabbed my shoulders stopping me from going any futher, I was about to complain, but he lifted me over his shoulder and carried me towards the car. He called out a wolf call to the others back .I saw Logan move out from behind a tree and Boby and Tyler move in from the side. Jake was infront in the jeep because the engine came alive. I was popped in the back seat between Coby and Tyler. While The rest of them got in the front. The Jeep has three seats infront and three in the back.

 I crossed my arms in defeat and recieved glares from them all. "WHAT!" I snapped. "I was actually going to school, I don't see what the problem is"

"Yeah sure because going to school involves blocking the doorway and climbing out the window"

"Uhh yeah course it does, Duh!"

"Pfftt, don't expected to be let lose in school, you will be watched. Got it?"

"Yes sir!" I suluted him.

~~~~~~

I jumped out the Jeep and looked up at the school. Ugh it's so ugly, I walked towards it wiith hace, the sooner I get away from them, the better.

"Amy."

I came to a halt and spun towards the group. "Yes?" They walked up to me, why did they have to be so tall or better yet, why did I have to be so small. I groaned internally.

"Don't go too far, okay?"

"Yes"

"Don't leave the school without telling us, okay?"

"Yes"

"And come and find us at Breaks and Lunch, okay?"

"YES. OH MY GOD!! YES!"

And turned back towards the school. This is going to be a long day.